Benjamin (2021) Part #2

x192023

its obvious the old guy want to fuck goldie every time i see this place he is with her he glue her i don't think she will do something with him she is not interest but this old pervert will not stop until he fuck her ................

51 minutes ago, seb1986 said:

scott never shut up hisfucking mouth what a nightmare to see him stay in this place 

From reading a few of your comments, I can safely conclude that you do not like Scott🤷‍♂️🤔  and you really like him to leave, but there is a little problem here. this is his home, his place of residence (where he lives) so he can't really leave, as he will become homeless if he does. Perhaps, it would be a lot easier for you to stop watching him, if you hate him that much. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bluewinner said:

From reading a few of your comments, I can safely conclude that you do not like Scott🤷‍♂️🤔  and you really like him to leave, but there is a little problem here. this is his home, his place of residence (where he lives) so he can't really leave, as he will become homeless if he does. Perhaps, it would be a lot easier for you to stop watching him, if you hate him that much. 

From reading a few of his comments, i can safely conclude that he don't like men at all even if it's the girl who is guilty 😉

• Haha 3