B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #31 (March/April)

21 minutes ago, Scottish Republic said:

** Well, as always here, it's all about sex, sex - and more sex.  As long as the lame sex shows keep on acomin' , the desperate will keep on aviewin' ... Masha's recent sad and unsightly performance, being just one such example. 😎

I don't have a clue about Masha's anything, never liked the drag out queen!!  As for the rest of your post...spot on!!

17 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Ask to Harley because he is the only member who seems to know where they are 😁

No sir, you and all the rest know where they are at.  Harley just puts it into perspective which you and others can't handle!!  Megan is not going to go months without sex while tatty boy is fucking everything that moves.  Holly is a fuck slut, worse than Megan and she is going to get hers every chance she gets.  There is at least one apartment that is vacant and I can promise you all that right now it is full of....at the very minimum 4 people and if I really had to guess, there is 6 there.  Cover your eyes and your mind all you want to but when I said that it's funny how you support the depravity that occurs off camera....that's exactly what I meant!!

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

No sir, you and all the rest know where they are at.  Harley just puts it into perspective which you and others can't handle!!  Megan is not going to go months without sex while tatty boy is fucking everything that moves.  Holly is a fuck slut, worse than Megan and she is going to get hers every chance she gets.  There is at least one apartment that is vacant and I can promise you all that right now it is full of....at the very minimum 4 people and if I really had to guess, there is 6 there.  Cover your eyes and your mind all you want to but when I said that it's funny how you support the depravity that occurs off camera....that's exactly what I meant!!

the only thing I understand with your post is the following

If they have a party at B4, you complain

If they have a party outside of B4, you complain

If they're at B4 but they're not doing anything exciting, you're complaining

For a person who says he is not a subscriber to RLC, I find that you complain a lot for something that you do not watch 😀

it might be time for you to grow up and you tell yourself that this kind of project is no longer for you, especially since you don't seem to understand all the events because you speculate everything

By the way, I didn't know that the rlc apartments were prison cells and that the participants were not allowed to go out :angel:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2

6 hours ago, moos54 said:

For a person who says he is not a subscriber to RLC, I find that you complain a lot for something that you do not watch 😀

it might be time for you to grow up and you tell yourself that this kind of project is no longer for you, especially since you don't seem to understand all the events because you speculate everything

By the way, I didn't know that the rlc apartments were prison cells and that the participants were not allowed to go out :angel:

Perfectly put, he'd also complain if RLC gave him nothing to complain about.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

8 hours ago, moos54 said:

You and anyone that agrees with you that accepts what they did is pathetic!!

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

Nice day in Barcelona, must be warm, kitchen door open, people dressed in warm temperature clothes.  As I look out my window, I see yesterday's light coating of snow on the grass. Temperature is approaching (going up) to the freezing point...32 F, and stable.

I'm jealous.  

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You and anyone that agrees with you that accepts what they did is pathetic!!

Yes you are right, they are really pathetic to be out ONE fucking night when they have been present at B4 since  6 months
really very pathetic indeed 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2