B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #31 (March/April)

Everyone in bed , must have been an exhausting Thursday for everyone ( except Pam ) and they continued a bit today in the villa before now finally surrender 😁

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Oh goodie goodie goodie, Megan is bating for the audience due to her overnight shag fest in the offline apartment....aren't y'all lucky you get to see Megan bating for the 1,000th time!

They have some catching up to do if we compare to you since you have 24912 comments while these all mean the same thing 😁
Are you ready for their 23912 bates to follow? 🤪🤣🤣🤪

• Like 1

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

Oh goodie goodie goodie, Holly is bating for the audience due to her overnight shag fest in the offline apartment....aren't y'all lucky you get to see Holly bating for the 1,000th time!

I personally liked bates #46-#184,-#589 & bate #812,,,looking forward to bate #1,001..:biggrin:

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, moos54 said:

They have some catching up to do if we compare to you since you have 24912 comments while these all mean the same thing 😁
Are you ready for their 23912 bates to follow? 🤪🤣🤣🤪

You crack yourself up don't you

4 hours ago, isidore57 said:

The family is gathered on the terrace of La chambre de Megan !! How sad to see impostors !!

5 hours ago, isidore57 said:

You find it extra

I rather believe that he is a full member 

Present every day, he opens the fridges, he uses the whole house as if he were at home and he brings more and more clothes

It is RLC the Hypocrites who do not want to write his name.

In the end, I think he should get paid for fucking with GINA.

I think he should get paid to fuck off somewhere else. 🙂 

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1