B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #31 (March/April)

so no clues given from the actual Villa  Participants..... that would have been nice 

perhaps CCaps should hire a full time Russian interpreter to go over replays and give us the real unbiased word on the street (villa and other apts.)  as it seems it is a huge part of the voyeur need to know and could clean up a lot of annoying speculation... 

1 minute ago, pifflebunk said:

I think he should get paid to fuck off somewhere else. 🙂 

this is the kind of post I love.... so funny...I gave the first lol emoji... well said 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Oh goodie goodie goodie, Megan is bating for the audience due to her overnight shag fest in the offline apartment....aren't y'all lucky you get to see Megan bating for the 1,000th time!

Megan bating ?   NO      Bill Hader Reaction GIF by Saturday Night Live    

• Haha 2

God have mercy!Seen the bags in N&B bedroom and tought..they finaly leaving..but nop..seems they brought even more clothes.Not only we get th3 same people all the time but now in infinite "vacations".Law of minimal effort.Would say this people now stay endless times because of covid but never seen so many doing vacations at same time.What a boring mess rlc is nowdays. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

God have mercy!Seen the bags in N&B bedroom and tought..they finaly leaving..but nop..seems they brought even more clothes.Not only we get th3 same people all the time but now in infinite "vacations".Law of minimal effort.Would say this people now stay endless times because of covid but never seen so many doing vacations at same time.What a boring mess rlc is nowdays. 

It seems that they brought things from the offline apartment which we see in the future how it will be played out if there’s no extra apartment or if it is perhaps the one that will put cameras .. 

Giving it a good clean down, worked up such a sweat she has had to remove her clothes the poor girl.

Working on a Saturday as well, no rest for some 😉

I think the “ cleaning lady “ got the information already that a legendary RLC tenant who resides in Rome the last 6 years is about to visit and thought of slowly making all necessary arrangements 😂🤣😆😆😎