Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 33

19 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Not fake at all, far from it, but the arguments are often silly. There is no evidence she is was with him last night, i personally don't think she was, and she had full plans today anyway. And don't forget as i said she has her salon friend she spends time with too at weekends now. But here we are having to dwell on bad stuff again i see!

✔️

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

il y a 29 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Pas du tout faux, loin de là, mais les arguments sont souvent ridicules. Il n’y a aucune preuve qu’elle est avec lui la nuit dernière, personnellement je ne pense pas qu’elle l’est, et elle a de toute façon des projets complets aujourd’hui. Et n’oubliez pas, comme je l’ai dit, qu’elle a son amie de salon avec qui elle passe du temps aussi le week-end maintenant. Mais ici, nous devons nous attarder sur de mauvaises choses encore je vois!

J’aime entendre ça qu’elle à passé la nuit avec des copines Merci
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

Is it possible that Leora is very demanding and difficult to be in a relationship with. I just can't see loverboy making the same mistakes over and over again for 9 months. It takes two to make a relationship work.

We don’t know so much as to judge how Leora is with relations because we have actually never seen her having one except with Paul . I can only say that if she is difficult or demanding , as you say , there’s another person in her life to judge this . But if a man likes a woman very much , as i truly believes likes her , he makes patience and he accepts all her mood swings . I could say that maybe she is like Kitty ( if you watch other RLC apartments ) , she has a guy that she likes but she wants him to be I think according to her standards , many times the guy doesn’t accept and she gets mad because maybe this is what she has asked from him since the beginning . Maybe she told him not to question her actions and whenever he does it ( fair or unfair ) , she gets mad . 

My point is one .. I still haven’t an answer from anyone. If this is a guy ( loverboy , BF ) as it has been mentioned , what is  Paul ? 

36 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Not fake at all, far from it, but the arguments are often silly. There is no evidence she is was with him last night, i personally don't think she was, and she had full plans today anyway. And don't forget as i said she has her salon friend she spends time with too at weekends now. But here we are having to dwell on bad stuff again i see!

This was mentioned yesterday 

•  
   22 hours ago,  pulo filipe said: 

Until 21:00

The rule has been changed slightly for today and tomorrow , you can stay out until  midnight if your going to a church service..  

leora did have plans to be with boyfriend today but they might have changed because what was said in the phone call last night.  

When she left this afternoon she was going for a much needed coffee and a long walk.  

3 minutes ago, patou said:

Un homme amoureux de Léora et Léora amoureuse de Paul

Si elle est amoureuse de Paul, pourquoi 9 mois elle est avec un loverboy / BF?  Quel est ce type alors?

• Upvote 1