Masha - Home activities #8

Noldus

35 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Very interesting this issue with Barcelona .. perhaps some details can be found of what’s actually going on in Barcelona 

Nelly doesn't want Masha's boy to move into the villa with her (for a visit). Masha said she would get him a hotel room, but was disappointed that Nelly reacted like that.
they kept talking, maybe there was an agreement

• Thanks 3

5 minutes ago, rado07 said:

Nelly non vuole che il figlio di Masha si trasferisca nella villa con lei (per una visita). Masha ha detto che gli avrebbe procurato una camera d'albergo, ma è rimasta delusa dal fatto che Nelly abbia reagito in quel modo.
continuavano a parlare, forse c'era un accordo

Ti sei perso la parte in cui dice che questa non e’ una casa per appuntamenti per avere cazzi random😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, rado07 said:

Nelly doesn't want Masha's boy to move into the villa with her (for a visit). Masha said she would get him a hotel room, but was disappointed that Nelly reacted like that.

Thanks for info .. I would also be disappointed by Nelly’s reaction being Masha ..I don’t think that Masha leaves the guy alone in a hotel .. if a solution isn’t found , I think she will cancel Barcelona 

18 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Ti sei perso la parte in cui dice che questa non e’ una casa per appuntamenti per avere cazzi random😂

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 Nelly ..  WTF 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, rado07 said:

Nelly of all people, who continually is sexual active outside of her marriage, plays the moralizer. 🤣

The separation of girls and boys in RLC is just plain stupid. Especially with a guy who makes such a positive first impression.

• Upvote 1