Masha - Home activities #8

Noldus

1 minute ago, rado07 said:

si, sospettavo anche io
ma probabilmente adesso ho il passaporto italiano, o il diritto di soggiorno

Si chiaro, ora vivono in Italia regolari, ma sono tumisini, sono nati li

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

Je ne comprend pas vraiment de quoi tu parle pour être honnête, mais tu remarquera qu'il y a quand même plein de vidéos au sein du forum qui provient des caméras dites payantes, et que ces vidéos n'ont aucun problème de flux en général, après tout dépend aussi de la puissance de ton ordinateur et de ta connexion internet, mais ça c'est pour presque tout les sites où il y a du flux vidéos 

Je sais simplement que les abonnés ne sont pas sur le même serveur que les non abonnés, c'est pour cela que les non abonnés ont aussi des restrictions au bout de quelques minutes de visionnage alors que les abonnés n'ont aucun problème pour regarder les images du soir au matin sans interruption 

Je ne parle pas de la limitation de visionnage mais plutôt du problème de saturation des serveurs RLC j'ai pourtant la fibre et comme par hasard quand il y a une scène de sexe qui se produit j'ai des problèmes de stabilité l'image qui se bloque et reprend l'écran noir de chargement et ainsi suite.

Maintenant merci j'ai ma réponse puisque les abonnés passent par un autre serveur je comprends mais ce n'est pas pour autant que je vais souscrire à un abonnement car je n'ai pas les moyens de me payer ce luxe.

I'm not talking about the viewing limitation but rather the problem of saturation of the RLC servers, however I have the fiber and as luck would have it when there is a sex scene that occurs I have problems with the stability of the image. crashes and resumes black screen loading and so on.

Now thank you, I have my answer since the subscribers go through another server I understand but this does not mean that I will take out a subscription because I cannot afford this luxury.

3 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Je ne parle pas de la limitation de visionnage mais plutôt du problème de saturation des serveurs RLC j'ai pourtant la fibre et comme par hasard quand il y a une scène de sexe qui se produit j'ai des problèmes de stabilité l'image qui se bloque et reprend l'écran noir de chargement et ainsi suite.

Maintenant merci j'ai ma réponse puisque les abonnés passent par un autre serveur je comprends mais ce n'est pas pour autant que je vais souscrire à un abonnement car je n'ai pas les moyens de me payer ce luxe.

I'm not talking about the viewing limitation but rather the problem of saturation of the RLC servers, however I have the fiber and as luck would have it when there is a sex scene that occurs I have problems with the stability of the image. crashes and resumes black screen loading and so on.

Now thank you, I have my answer since the subscribers go through another server I understand but this does not mean that I will take out a subscription because I cannot afford this luxury.

Cela peut arriver qu'il y ait des soucis sur le flux vidéo mais en général cela fonctionne plutôt bien, moi je vois l'abonnement comme de l'investissement à long terme car même si cela coûte de l'argent, au vue du contenu, je pense que tu es vite rentabilisé à la fin du mois en image qui te font plaisir, au final l'abonnement coûte aussi chère que de payer deux baguettes de pain tout les jours et ça doit coûter moins chère que le budget cigarettes pour certain, donc si on regarde on dépense déjà plein de truc de luxe sans le savoir (rien qu'un abonnement fibre c'est déjà du luxe) 

1 minute ago, hexagon said:

what language are they speaking in this apartment? I can't tell

also can someone that knows explain why that blond woman was slapping, choking and shouting at that other guy in Mashas room???

Italian, Russian and English sometimes

Because she's fucking sexy and dangerous 😁

9 minutes ago, hexagon said:

also can someone that knows explain why that blond woman was slapping, choking and shouting at that other guy in Mashas room???

Because he's a little bitch. 

• Sad 1

59 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Masha and the boy had booked a trip to tunisia, but the flight has been canceled, but they would still like to take a trip, and they thought about going to barcelona and being hosted in the villa, but Nelly is not okay with it. This guy 'cause he said B4 is not a dating house for random cocks like Masha does and she can't do what she wants

*** Of course the flight was cancelled - and thank God for that!  What would you expect, the fucking world is in the grip of a deadly pandemic crisis!  There is no foreign travel, only important journeys are allowed - and sad, grubby, little, sex shows for the sexually desperate, don't count.  How more low can the selfish and despicable Masha stoop!  Who the hell does she think she is - she should be staying home, on her own with the cats!  She is helping to add to the illness and death rate.

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, hexagon said:

Italian, Russian, Ukrainian, English, Chinese, German, Spanish, French,....
I heard everything

It's a normal relationship, they fight and after that it's fine again, they fight and...... (confrontation Arabic-Italian way of life)

11 minutes ago, Scottish Republic said:

*** Of course the flight was cancelled - and thank God for that!  What would you expect, the fucking world is in the grip of a deadly pandemic crisis!  There is no foreign travel, only important

journeys are allowed - and sad, grubby, little, sex shows for the sexually desperate, don't count.  How more low can the selfish and despicable Masha stoop!  Who the hell does she think she is - she should be staying home, on her own with the cats!  She is helping to add to the illness and death rate.

Looks like you better find a safe space before it's too late. 🙄

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, moos54 said:

it has nothing to do with Masha in Italy
Masha wants to go to Barcelona for a few days and she wants to come with her boyfriend, I guess she wanted to come to B4, but Nelly doesn't like the idea very much, because the only bed available is the one in her room and I guess that she doesn't want to share it with a stranger
Personally I can understand Nelly's point of view and I also understand that with this pandemic, Masha seems to really want to leave Rome

I thought Nelly was spending the nights at Martina's place anyway. 🤣

If this was really Nelly's explanation, it is even more unbelievable than Bart Simpson's homework-eating dog. 😏