Masha - Home activities #8

Noldus

C'est un drôle de trio il y a des sentiments de chaque côté j'ai l'impression à mon avis le mec ne restera pas avec Masha s'il continue à baiser son ex-copine bouclée surtout s'ils sont eu un enfant ensemble leur lien et donc plus fort.

D'ailleurs cet enfant qui le garde si ses deux parents se retrouvent chez Masha pour faire des partouzes ?

Ils ne sont pas des parents responsable d'autant qu'un enfant de cet âge a besoin des parents pour sa construction.

It's a funny threesome there are feelings on each side I have the impression in my opinion the guy will not stay with Masha if he continues to fuck his curly ex-girlfriend especially if they have had a child together their bond and therefore stronger.

Besides, this child who keeps him if his two parents meet at Masha's to have orgy?

They are not responsible parents especially as a child of this age needs parents for his construction.

11 minutes ago, Sergio said:

good easter to all, I'm sorry not to help with the translations, maybe sooner or later I renew the subscription, but I don't see why Mauri should tell untrue things, I remember too that when the curly-haired girl was in Barcelona she had said she had a son, despite the heavy drug use, Masha, is always the only one who shows us real life, not the usual bullshit from Barcelona, as for the blonde girl last night she was completely drunk, only that instead of being cheerful she was very depressed

We do not doubt Mauri, he is a valuable forum participant
but your language skills would also be helpful
maybe you take a new subscription, it is very interesting at the moment

Just now, rado07 said:

I think I heard
We don't use real names. We only use RLC names "in the threads - or nicknames we give them here".
said Noldus

he speaks for the participants
For example Masha's real first name has also been mentioned several times but we still call her Masha

but Curly friend isn't a bad name, maybe Curly sexy friend is even better 😁

5 minutes ago, moos54 said:

he speaks for the participants
For example Masha's real first name has also been mentioned several times but we still call her Masha

but Curly friend isn't a bad name, maybe Curly sexy friend is even better 😁

I think we need a nickname officer😁