Linda & Tibor - home activities #2

Noldus

16 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

OT Harley, but I agree with you here...it IS strange, and pathetic...

(*Sarcasm alert*)Hey, according to the worshipers, what L&M do is showing unabated love for each other, and is totally unique, whereas all the similar and far superior events the GOV do are poor copies and all just shows...But I couldn't possibly comment because I don't watch either...😏

I might get less shit posting this on the Linda/Tibor thread...🤣

No you wont☹

Just an observation do we need to change the title of this section to 'Lack of Home Activities".

Let's stop kidding ourselves that everything is hunky dory with L&T. Even Hotscopes are now playing re-runs as there is nothing new to add. If in doubt check T's haircut and Linda's lack of chin tattoo.

Just saying............so glad i ain't paying any money to watch this void, and just before I get accused of free loading...have joined three times and each time got ripped off on my credit card with erroneous charges and had to cancel them...so I simply said sorry no more ripping me off.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Second sex session for L&T today , first one was in the morning and I believe Tibor came inside .. perhaps some “ expanding “ the family tries in the  making 🤨

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

Second sex session for L&T today , first one was in the morning and I believe Tibor came inside .. perhaps some “ expanding “ the family tries in the  making 🤨

At the same time, all their close friends are creating a family after their marriage, so for Linda and Tibor, this is surely the next logical step, but it will mean that we will lose them.

56 minutes ago, moos54 said:

At the same time, all their close friends are creating a family after their marriage, so for Linda and Tibor, this is surely the next logical step, but it will mean that we will lose them.

They have offered us a great stay ( they still do ☺️ ) and they can be considered one of the most beloved and successful relationship couples .. From joining RLC and enjoying their stay to having no problem co-living with the cameras to a point that I don’t even think that they acknowledge them anymore , to a wonderful marriage during COVID to the current RLC period which is complicated to say the least , whatever happens with them and whatever they decide , I don’t think that anyone can have any complains for both of them and let’s hope that they achieve the maximum in their goals in life . Let’s enjoy them for as long as they remain residents , they deserve our respect and 👏🙏

I'll be sad to see them go if they do. If I had a bucket list [which i don't] half an hour with Linda would be pretty much up there.

Half an hour? now there's wishful thinking.......ok twenty minutes then I'm done.