B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #32 (April)

56 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Have they brought the new apartment online you said was coming?  I haven't read anything about it or I missed it.

There’s no new apartment  opened yet , it’s only rumours that a new one will open , but I believe it will . If it was , it would have been added as a topic here .

• Thanks 1

To make it easier and sum it up , the project of COV seems not to work because the couples aren’t local . Luna and Zac for example or Carla and Yanai , even without their own apartment like they had , they could be perfect for COV because they are locals and could live an almost similar life like they did during their own apartments time 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

да, това беше голяма загуба

Adeline and Markus, Anabel and Efim, Angie and Emily (R2), Asya and Artem, Chloe and Tyler, Eva and Sam, Jane and Dick, Kristy / Maracuya / Alana and Rosalie (R1), Lana and Robert, Leora and Paul, Мая, Нина и Кира, Нели и Богдан, Оливия и Ник, Уляна и Марат и Юлия и Иван 

Varvara & Fedor too!

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

To make it easier and sum it up , the project of COV seems not to work because the couples aren’t local . Luna and Zac for example or Carla and Yanai , even without their own apartment like they had , they could be perfect for COV because they are locals and could live an almost similar life like they did during their own apartments time 

Since Zac and Luna supposedly broke up soon after leaving RLC, would have like to see on cam how that would have played out and how RLC would handle it.  Has that happened in the past where a couple broke up when in RLC?  How did RLC handle it?

19 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

That is your opinion and is not shared by others.  But you seem to advocate incessantly on how RLC should run their business without any skin in the game.  Why don't you start your own site and try to put them out of business if you feel what you want is what everyone else wants.

You really think the girls are forced?  The girls have a choice to do it or not to make extra money.  They do it because they choose to.  I've asked you this in the past, why do you have a problem with the girls making extra money while they are contracted for the apartments?

Very well said 🤗👏🏻

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

Since Zac and Luna supposedly broke up soon after leaving RLC, would have like to see on cam how that would have played out and how RLC would handle it.  Has that happened in the past where a couple broke up when in RLC?  How did RLC handle it?

Masha /  Sasha .. Maya .. they kept on as singles .. perhaps others but since I subscribe ( February 2016 ) only Masha / Sasha broke up 

1 hour ago, Lurkker said:

Unfortunately, the lost of traffic is be due to the lost of apartment selections but still doesn't answer the question of GOV vs Couples.  How many Russian apartments were lost?

very good point but i was going on the continuing monthly loss of market share they continue to see long after the loss of the other apts but you are right they lost over half their apts when they shut the Russian ones down and that cost them a lot of subs no doubt about it

Moos54 points out a great solution for apartments , I have personally developed my opinion on how RLC could go to the next level .Luckily I am neither  RLC business , financial director or most importantly , the person that will have the final call of what kind of business they want to have 😂🤣