B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #32 (April)

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

I have nothing against money in return for an insight into private life. That is more or less the original concept of RLC. What is totally reprehensible, however, is to pay the residents to do something they would not otherwise do. Shows are the opposite of real life. If RLC wants to go this way, they should open a new site, choose the name accordingly (like FakeLifeCam) and adapt a motto (24/7 bullshit shows for morons who want to pay money for garbage 🤣).

So I'd class girls lying in bed on their phones all day, binge watching 'Sex in the City' and going shopping as real life, and stuff the girls would normally do. I'm not a fan of the shows either, but these real life activities are hardly gonna set the forum alight are they...just saying 😏

47 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Onto current viewing, Megs and Holly have bought matching black outfits for cooking but they look like workout gear

Not sure I get that ???🤨

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

I have nothing against money in return for an insight into private life. That is more or less the original concept of RLC. What is totally reprehensible, however, is to pay the residents to do something they would not otherwise do. Shows are the opposite of real life. If RLC wants to go this way, they should open a new site, choose the name accordingly (like FakeLifeCam) and adapt a motto (24/7 bullshit shows for morons who want to pay money for garbage 🤣).

the problem with that is if you dont pay them to do things on cam then they do everything off cam and we see nothing i remember when the high point of the day on here was when 2 girls got in the bath together and nobody had sex on cam in the non couple apts 

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

So I'd class girls lying in bed on their phones all day, binge watching 'Sex in the City' and going shopping as real life, and stuff the girls would normally do. I'm not a fan of the shows either, but these real life activities are hardly gonna set the forum alight are they...just saying 😏

Something like what I said a while back...sadly for us, life for most ordinary working folk is pretty boring...zzzzz. Its the fact that this site provides 'entertainment' which is not actually 'real' makes it interesting. But I think this has  already been discussed to death !!

• Upvote 2

Just curious, if they made this site like a reality TV show and we the viewers could vote people off, would that make it more interesting to people. There would be a high turn over of participants at least.  A more adult leaning big brother show is what I'm getting at I guess.

1 minute ago, me0369 said:

Just curious, if they made this site like a reality TV show and we the viewers could vote people off, would that make it more interesting to people. There would be a high turn over of participants at least.  A more adult leaning big brother show is what I'm getting at I guess.

I'd vote them all to leave.  :biggrin:

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, me0369 said:

There'd be 10 free beds in the Barca apts if we did that now...😏

8 hours ago, Alladino said:

The downfall at RLC was not VHTV, but the loss of 2/3 of all its apartments due to the loss of russia. Since then, RLC has been losing viewers almost constantly.

If you seriously think these pseudo lesbian bullshit shows are going to be a crowd puller, it's time to wake up. The thing becomes only really great when really emptions can be seen. That's why the events between Nelly and Martina get so much attention. Since most of the girls are straight, this means that guys are required to be in these apartments to be successful.

so why are the fake lesbian scenes and the in your face masturbations always tops in replays if nobody wants to see that granted yes we would rather see real things like M and N and there even guys on here that claim thats all for the cameras but i would rather see something fake than watch people play darts for my money ,edited some of my favorite TV shows are so called reality shows like gold rush and mountain men and i know its a lot of fake drama but i like watching it still

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

so why are the fake lesbian scenes and the in your face masturbations always tops in replays if nobody wants to see that granted yes we would rather see real things like M and N and there even guys on here that claim thats all for the cameras but i would rather see something fake than watch people play darts for my money 

Alladino wouldn’t have a problem if RLC was exactly as it is now but Kristy & Angels were an online apartment . He wouldn’t complain , you will see his comment confirming it ☺️