B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #32 (April)

Just now, me0369 said:

I know RLC won't do it, just wondering if that would be what viewers wanted or not. Personally I'd be up for it. 

And just think how much rlc would charge for it too. Also just think of the abuse the girls would get if it happened if they did something a subscriber didn't like. I think it's better without interaction between viewers and tenent. 🙂 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Lurkker said:

So would all the Leora worshipers. 🤣

But would it be unfiltered?  Cause I know there's people that would says horribly negative things to the girls.

I didn't think of that. That would be a definite problem for sure.

1 minute ago, HappyChappie said:

And just think how much rlc would charge for it too. Also just think of the abuse the girls would get if it happened if they did something a subscriber didn't like. I think it's better without interaction between viewers and tenent. 🙂 

yes your probably right.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, me0369 said:

They'd have to offer lots more money to get more participants interested.

I have been wondering if adding a mobile camera and microphone to all the houses wouldn't get more people watching. Radi is generating a lot of conversation here just by reading our posts and responding on cam. If all the houses did that maybe they could build the site back to being popular.

dont think that would work that sounds kinda like chaterbate or  when we hate when the girls do cam shows 

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

the problem with that is if you dont pay them to do things on cam then they do everything off cam and we see nothing i remember when the high point of the day on here was when 2 girls got in the bath together and nobody had sex on cam in the non couple apts 

Your statement has already been disproved by RLC. The best example is probably Kristy and the Angels. No pseudo lesbian sex, but still a lot to see and a lot of fun to watch.

It is important to cast the right people. No show girls but residents who really agree with the concept.

14 minutes ago, me0369 said:

They'd have to offer lots more money to get more participants interested.

I have been wondering if adding a mobile camera and microphone to all the houses wouldn't get more people watching. Radi is generating a lot of conversation here just by reading our posts and responding on cam. If all the houses did that maybe they could build the site back to being popular.

That smells more like VHTV to me...No thx.

For me, the main issue is the number of apts...When we lost a shit load back then, we also lost the choice. If we had 20 apts now, hopefully there'd be something for everyone...and if we didn't like, for instance the GOV places, we wouldn't have to come on every night moaning on about them...we'd just watch 1 of the other 17 apts that floats our boat...

4 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

E pensa solo a quanto rlc si farebbe pagare anche per questo. Pensa anche agli abusi che le ragazze subirebbero se accadesse se facessero qualcosa che a un abbonato non piace. Penso che sia meglio senza l'interazione tra spettatori e inquilino. 🙂 

Quelli gia’ ci sono, e le ragazze leggono il forum e si lasciano influenzare da cio’ che scrivono le persone, pensando se quello che fanno e’ giusto o sbagliato. Ne parlava Masha con la ragazza riccia l’altro giorno.

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

Your statement has already been disproved by RLC. The best example is probably Kristy and the Angels. No pseudo lesbian sex, but still a lot to see and a lot of fun to watch.

It is important to cast the right people. No show girls but residents who really agree with the concept.

damn guess you missed the first years K and K were in RLC they were the first lesbo teasers with the feeling each other up and sexy body rubs but never did anything that was a bad example on your part as they are the ones that actually started the thing you claim to hate

53 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

so why are the fake lesbian scenes and the in your face masturbations always tops in replays if nobody wants to see that granted yes we would rather see real things like M and N and there even guys on here that claim thats all for the cameras but i would rather see something fake than watch people play darts for my money ,edited some of my favorite TV shows are so called reality shows like gold rush and mountain men and i know its a lot of fake drama but i like watching it still

Nudity alone is enough for this.

BTW, At the moment Gina has sex with her BF and is even double top cam. It does not need shows. It needs a better concept (like they had in the past also with Kristy and the Angles) and the right residents to go with it.