B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #32 (April)

• Noldus changed the title to B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #32 (April)

It could be a question .. possible 3some or 4some at Masha’s vs M&N part 5 at the same time 😂🤣😂🤣😆 I have so many times poll ideas 😂🤣😂🤣

• Upvote 2

So is B4 ever going to have a good (on-camera) party again? They haven't really had one since Olya & Diane left, but even by this current casts pretty low standards this place is like an old-folks home at this point. Play poker, smoke, play poker, smoke, play darts, smoke, watch a movie, smoke. In bed by 10:30 or 11. And then maybe Holly or Megan does the exact same bate they've done literally hundreds of times before. 

I like Bogdan, he seems like one of the most decent guys who's been on RLC. I like Nelly less. But either way, they've imported the routines and excitement level of a fairly reserved couples apartment into what should be the biggest party place on the site. And they haven't brought any of the good parts of a couples apartment to offset it (real non-RLC friends and family visiting, no shows, etc). If you told me Masha was going to be the RLC veteran living in B4 it would make sense to me. Or Eva. Or someone like that. But N&B are just not a good fit.

• Like 2

j ai coupé le son et ai observé l arrivée de martina et le comportement de nelly , d une part et celui de nelly par rapport a bogdan quand il a embrassé martina et gina qui semblait presque gêné de la situation ,sans parler de holly qui fait toujours aussi fausse et sa copine brune

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, timber said:

So is B4 ever going to have a good (on-camera) party again? They haven't really had one since Olya & Diane left, but even by this current casts pretty low standards this place is like an old-folks home at this point. Play poker, smoke, play poker, smoke, play darts, smoke, watch a movie, smoke. In bed by 10:30 or 11. And then maybe Holly or Megan does the exact same bate they've done literally hundreds of times before. 

I like Bogdan, he seems like one of the most decent guys who's been on RLC. I like Nelly less. But either way, they've imported the routines and excitement level of a fairly reserved couples apartment into what should be the biggest party place on the site. And they haven't brought any of the good parts of a couples apartment to offset it (real non-RLC friends and family visiting, no shows, etc). If you told me Masha was going to be the RLC veteran living in B4 it would make sense to me. Or Eva. Or someone like that. But N&B are just not a good fit.

No matter how anyone turns it around, this apartment needs more guys.

il y a une heure, ddhm a dit :

It could be a question .. possible 3some or 4some at Masha’s vs M&N part 5 at the same time 😂🤣😂🤣😆 I have so many times poll ideas 😂🤣😂🤣

exabishnist??? Quand tu veux écrire quelque chose de sensé, autant que ce soit compréhensible. Merci.

33 minutes ago, winnlove said:

exabishnist??? Quand tu veux écrire quelque chose de sensé, autant que ce soit compréhensible. Merci.

Sorry , I don’t understand your message . I say that if by any chance there was happening sex at the same time at Masha’s place ( orgy style ) or between Martina and Nelly , which of the two people would tune in to watch . 

30 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Sorry , I don’t understand your message . I say that if by any chance there was happening sex at the same time at Masha’s place ( orgy style ) or between Martina and Nelly , which of the two people would tune in to watch . 

Not the one that involves Nelly 😃

17 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Not the one that involves Nelly 😃

😛 Some of the highest ratings in history , judging of what has been going on debating about it here at CC 😁 I think it would be Masha “  all in “ also though .. but M&N is great stuff 😉 guaranteed , so ...😆

• Upvote 1