Masha - Home activities #9

Thestarider

Same pattern , instead of Masha we have Babi 😉 I think they like the guy because he isn’t forcing anything , perhaps it makes them crazy and they go for him rather than waiting that he comes for them 🤗👏

1 minute ago, Scottish Republic said:

*** You're the idiot, Pal ... wanking over women who don't give a toss about you 🤣

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

She was tired most probably and she didn’t want to spoil the evening and she left the others to enjoy 

Eva did that with Sam she didn't feel well so she left her gf with Sam and went to the couch

1 minute ago, JenniferMom said:

Well DD, what do you estimate the odds are now (post vomit) that this threesome will materialize?  I've been impressed tonight with your sheer determination and will to get this off the ground.  I honestly thought it was dead until bearded guy left but Tanya getting sick kind of put a damper on things.  BUT never underestimate "comfort and caring after puking sex".

My next comment perhaps gives an answer ☺️

2 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Well DD, what do you estimate the odds are now (post vomit) that this threesome will materialize?  I've been impressed tonight with your sheer determination and will to get this off the ground.  I honestly thought it was dead until bearded guy left but Tanya getting sick kind of put a damper on things.  BUT never underestimate "comfort and caring after puking sex".

Same pattern , instead of Masha we have Babi 😉 I think they like the guy because he isn’t forcing anything , perhaps it makes them crazy and they go for him rather than waiting that he comes for them 🤗👏

1 minute ago, woodyj627 said:

Eva did that with Sam she didn't feel well so she left her gf with Sam and went to the couch

Yes .. that was I think some time during their last months before apartments go off air 

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Same pattern , instead of Masha we have Babi 😉 I think they like the guy because he isn’t forcing anything , perhaps it makes them crazy and they go for him rather than waiting that he comes for them 🤗👏

looks like they are falling asleep. maybe when they wake something could happen, but then the whole dynamic changes, Masha wakes up and they all sober up. we shall wait and see. 

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think they might have been too wasted to go further. Babi just turned over now so pretty much done for the night.

Seems it is really over now .. sex was brought on their talks while laying down and before vomiting .. it depends also on Masha now but perhaps she gives them the bedroom ( she usually does to her guests ) while she will be busy ( Masha ) doing her yoga and her Internet things 

Just now, StnCld316 said:

Masha should find herself another dude.  This guy there's something about him that just doesn't click.

He is the king .. he fucks whoever he wants , whenever he wants 😂🤣😂🤣