Masha - Home activities #10

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

She has actually lost a few kilos and looks good now

Ahh .. one of the few that during lockdown went against the majority of population habits 😂🤣

So I didn't miss anything last night then? I gave up watching the kitchen chat which looked set for a long time. In anticipation I logged on this morn on to see of there were any signs of a threesome romp but judging by the comments here, nothing happened. The guy Allessandro must have some issues with the idea of Tanya and Babi and him. The spec is a nice idea for next week though.😑

Tanya has left the building, and that really sucks, but I'm hoping the next time she visits, the situation around the apartment is much different, and can someone verify to me that Tanya actually has kids, because it will make it pretty much impossible for her, to be a full-time member of this site, and that would really suck

The most obvious scenario has the ex Tanya’s BF return from Barcelona on Monday and waiting to see if they both visit Babi in Masha’s apartment . With anything we have seen , it is possible that we see Babi , Tanya and the ex all having an evening and ending in Masha’s bed . Last time it ended in a threesome ( no Babi but Masha ),  Alessandro will be a catalyst if he appears as he seems to remain faithful and not willing to cheat . The problem is that both girls  seemed open to do anything on camera with the guys after taking a shower and appearing in the LR naked and only with the towels before Tanya vomited  after the very last drink she had and her ex falling asleep while she was showering because Alessandro was playing the guitar . Next week with Masha in Barcelona and the above possible scenario , makes it an interesting week for RLC to look forward to ☺️

2 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

Tanya has left the building, and that really sucks, but I'm hoping the next time she visits, the situation around the apartment is much different, and can someone verify to me that Tanya actually has kids, because it will make it pretty much impossible for her, to be a full-time member of this site, and that would really suck

There are many confirmation posts that she has a child , this makes it really difficult if she was willing to get an apartment to happen . On the other hand , it could only be in Rome that RLC currently has no other available apartments , realistically then , we get the chance to see her as a visitor 😇

• Thanks 1