Nina & Kira, Masha & Lex (2021) Part #5

budda

1 hour ago, refazer said:

Thousands demonstrated this Wednesday across Russia in favor of the opponent, imprisoned and on hunger strike. While the procession was able to march through Moscow without incident, the police used force to disperse the protesters in St. Petersburg.

Here's some American news footage from SP.

I'm sure that every country will put a different spin on the news, but its hard to argue with the film.

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, hs6127 said:

Here's some American news footage from SP.

I'm sure that every country will put a different spin on the news, but its hard to argue with the film.

It's an old video -

In St. Petersburg, More Than 1,100 Arrested at Pro-Navalny Protest

2.658 visninger
31. jan. 2021
  • Thanks 1

Long time follower of Nina and Kira.  I watched the Putin speech, and as an American I got angrier and angrier. Then it dawned on me, I see what he is doing.  He doesn't want the Russian people to be mad at him, the Russian government, or its policies, he gives them someone else to be angry at.  The wicked America and its allies.  He is like the magician on stage. He draws your attention to what is going on with his left hand (see, see, see this), while he hides what he is doing with his right hand.  The more he blustered, the more I thought Bullshit!

Now, back to our darlings. 

• Like 4