Nina & Kira, Masha & Lex (2021) Part #5

budda

I have to agree the girls are a lot happier now they are on their own

they Have plenty of  friends mainly lesbos ,but that’s fine.

it would be nice if they continued ,perhaps with Masha joining in walking around naked. 
you won’t have any complaints from Lex ,though he might have a permanent hard on .👍

16 hours ago, Chipper said:

I know living alone is not supportive for long term relationships or good mental health, but it seems like since their roommates have left on vacation Kira and Nina’s relationship has took a turn for the better.  I’ve noticed that they are happy more often, naked throughout the apartment more often (I’m all for this), and acting like young girls in love much more often.  They do need more friends close, but maybe next door and not in the same space.

They were always happy on their own when with RLC and often had friends staying over on the couch.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, disneykid said:

I have to agree the girls are a lot happier now they are on their own

it would be nice if they continued ,perhaps with Masha joining in walking around naked. 
you won’t have any complaints from Lex ,though he might have a permanent hard on .👍

I'm sorry, I lump Lex in with Paul (ex RLC), I don't consider it a Hard On if it has a 45 degree bend on it.  Straighten that thing out and then maybe we'll talk Hard On.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, disneykid said:

Mr. Disneykid, I note in your sentence:
"they Have plenty of friends mainly lesbos, but that’s fine."
Do you think that this is a defect, an infirmity, even a defect?
I am, and not only one of the friends Nina and Kira, and I can tell you that this kind of thinking pains them.
I don't think you are mean, maybe a little old or too young? but nowadays people have the right to love whoever they want however they want. Nina and Kira have enough problems in their country that they do not find derogatory thoughts when they come to CamCaps. I think you love them, like many of us, but please don't be judgmental and reduce their relationships and friendships to a sexual practice that you are quite happy to contemplate.
These people have feelings for each other, please respect them.
Thank you

Edited by jouandomy
orthography
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Hi Domy 

first I must apologise to you and the girls ,it wasn’t meant to hurt anyone.it was just a general saying 

I have two daughters so I have a little knowledge of women’s feelings, 

again I’m sorry  but I can’t retrieve what I said ,I’ll be more careful next time.  
i treat N&K as my two extra  daughters 
I hope it can know be forgotten as I said it I   
didn’t want to hurt any one😍

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1