B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #38 (April)

il y a 2 minutes, neil_r549 a dit :

Is not just this crew, every woman I know cannot pass a relective surface without checking how their arse looks...now you can say the same for some blokes !!!

How does the song go ''Your so Vain......

I'm not Warren Beatty though😋

1 minute ago, valdemar said:

Masha had big scar post lumbar spine surgery. Never noticed in her apartment cameras.

I remember she was in a wheelchair for a while and then cructches - didn't know what it was and thought it was some sort of an accident. Not nice but good to see her back on form!

2 minutes ago, valdemar said:

Masha had big scar post lumbar spine surgery. Never noticed in her apartment cameras.

Yes , this is why the many massages she has and the intense yoga sessions , it has been posted many times in the forum . You can see better if she’s under the NV cameras , you will really feel sad if you see the scars extent 😔

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, neil_r549 said:

I remember she was in a wheelchair for a while and then cructches - didn't know what it was and thought it was some sort of an accident. Not nice but good to see her back on form!

This was because she fell from the steps when she went briefly away from her apartment last year , i think her knee was the problem . But the surgery I think it was soon before entering RLC , if I remember correctly some older posts . 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Wheelchair and crutches were after knee injury. Scar is so big that I think it was done many years ago.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Must say though Martina looks bloody good in jeans and top...and thats having seen her naked😳

She lost weight, not skinny as Nelly, but sexy skinny. Remember in this forum she was named BBB... now only BB

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, valdemar said:

Masha is talking to Martina italian?...

They combine Italian and Spanish .. a Spanish can understand lots of Italian but an Italian can’t understand Spanish the same .. add some Russian and English and they communicate perfectly fine ☺️

• Upvote 3

Conclusion as has been posted today ... Martina loves being in the villa , you can tell from her body language , the interests she shows to the girls .. I think she will be home with cold heart whenever she returns 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2