B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #38 (April)

4 hours ago, costa049 said:

No completely true. Holly does most of the deep cleaning. She cleaned the kitchen and some other places deeply this week. But now Gina seems to be doing that work, cleaning the mess from her party

The one thing about the current Villa crew is that they all help to keep it clean.  They may have a schedule set up for who does what and when.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, neil_r549 said:

I suppose if they answered the door there was a possibilty of them coming in and looking for certain substances. Bog semed to know what to do, like its happened to him before! What was hilarious was on the hall camera there were guests trying not to be seen and going down the staircase hugging the side wall. This was when there were lots of blue flashing lights outside.

One of the fellas even peaked out the front door to see if cops were coming in, I don't think they can see the gate from the front door. 😂 The police can not enter the premises without concent without a warrant, especially if called for somenthing miner like noise annoyance.

15 minutes ago, yelt said:

I agree as well.  Due to social media they have ruined the possibility for a different life. While they are all okay with what they are doing now, it gives you a perspective of their moral and respect for others. Although, I heard mention of Martina being multi-lingual, will she get a good job with the past she has now.  

I believe that these people are much more clever or educated than we all think , they have chosen for reasons unknown to us ( except money of course ) to expose their personal lives in front of cameras . I think they could easily abandon RLC anytime they want , but somehow , someway , the girls especially ,  I think they get horny knowing that they are being watched by so many thousand of eyes . Few months out of this world and I believe they will be forgotten fast , few also know this site RLC I think so as to see someone face to face by chance and say “ hey , this is a girl that I have seen at a site called RLC “ . I believe it is fine to do what they do for some years and for as long as they are ok with that not for sure , around 30 , like many girls are at the moment, they should look for the next “ serious “ challenge in life and a normal job .  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ddhothot said:

The advantage of being young.  I'd need a couple of days off work to handle a heavy drink party now

Their workplace is their beds.  Recovery from being wasted is easy when you can sleep all the time.  Us idiots need to find the same kind of workplace. 😁

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Ebonyvoyeur said:

They should have a week were everyone is only allowed to speak English and if they deviate they have to spend a night with Carlos as punishment 😂

That's not punishment.  They need the full C&C treatment. 😁

3 hours ago, neil_r549 said:

Bear in mind folks he went off on one because his toast wasn't done to his liking - what can you say about such a shit?

Nothing.  We've already said everything.  It's up to Gina to wake up and take action.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

The one thing about the current Villa crew is that they all help to keep it clean.  They may have a schedule set up for who does what and when.

Said the same a while bcak. really like the way they all get to it, or at least the one capable! Same with the menial kitchen jobs - they all tuck in. I made a comparison with VHTV where some of the kitchens look a total mess

2 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

One thing I need to acknowledge is Bogdan is a gentleman around all the women and appears to get on well with all of them. 

Yes, he was especially good at being Megan's guardian all night.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2