Masha - Home activities #11

Noldus

2 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Non Ils ne sont pas vraiment séparés car si c'était le cas ils ne pourraient plus coucher ensemble et encore moins faire des trios avec Masha lui et Tanya tu as raison c'est une relation ouverte et je pense qu'il ne restera pas avec Masha à long terme car il a un lien plus fort qui l'uni à Tanya avec leur enfant.

No They are not really separated because if they were they could not sleep together and even less do threesomes with Masha him and Tanya you are right it is an open relationship and I think he will not stay with Masha in the long term because he has a stronger bond that unites him to Tanya with their child.

but who am i to judge them, im only a voyeur after all and its their life

11 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

his name is not christian?

We named him Christian yesterday so it helps to follow the party and when he needed to be referred . Members today provided him with his real name and we speak about him with this name ( Hedi ) since then ☺️

Just now, ddhm said:

We named him Christian yesterday so it helps to follow the party and when he needed to be referred . Members today provided him with his real name and we speak about him with this name ( Hedi ) since then ☺️

ok , i see, ty ddhm

9 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Non Ils ne sont pas vraiment séparés car si c'était le cas ils ne pourraient plus coucher ensemble et encore moins faire des trios avec Masha lui et Tanya tu as raison c'est une relation ouverte et je pense qu'il ne restera pas avec Masha à long terme car il a un lien plus fort qui l'uni à Tanya avec leur enfant.

No They are not really separated because if they were they could not sleep together and even less do threesomes with Masha him and Tanya you are right it is an open relationship and I think he will not stay with Masha in the long term because he has a stronger bond that unites him to Tanya with their child.

Tu connais le terme amis avec bénéfice? Es tu vraiment sérieux en disant parce qu'ils ne sont plus ensemble, ils ne peuvent plus coucher ensemble? Il va falloir ouvrir les yeux un jour, nous ne  sommes plus au 19ème siècles😁

Do you know the term friends with benefit? Are you really serious in saying because they're not together anymore, they can't sleep together anymore? We will have to open our eyes one day, we are no longer in the 19th century 😁

12 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Masha knows the situation , I think she wants just sex in her life at the moment , she found it , plus the addition of enjoying also lesbian , Masha is in heaven again ( and great for us 😂 also ) .. I believe she will have sex also in Barcelona ( Masha ) even with a guy if she manages to have a room by herself  

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Tu connais le terme amis avec bénéfice? Es tu vraiment sérieux en disant parce qu'ils ne sont plus ensemble, ils ne peuvent plus coucher ensemble? Il va falloir ouvrir les yeux un jour, nous ne  sommes plus au 19ème siècles😁

Do you know the term friends with benefit? Are you really serious in saying because they're not together anymore, they can't sleep together anymore? We will have to open our eyes one day, we are no longer in the 19th century 😁

dear moos54 can u tell us what is their benefit to be with him?

10 minutes ago, rado07 said:

we talked about it
It's not sex, it's his look and height of 1.90m + (at least my impression)

He has a great aura this guy that makes women feel attracted to him , even yesterday at the party , if he wasn’t stressed so as to go to the airport , i think he could easily be around the girls , he is comfortable and social person . 

2 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

dear moos54 can u tell us what is their benefit to be with him?

I don't understand what you are asking
He is a friend of the girls, he has a romantic relationship with one of the girls, the girls like him
It's the only thing I need to know and most of all it's what I see when I look at them