Masha - Home activities #11

Noldus

14 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Why is there a narrative that Babi is shy when she already has had sex on cam?

It's little things
Recently there was a moment when Babi was changing and Hedi suddenly stood in the doorway
there was a scream
but she is certainly not afraid to show herself in front of the camera or to do it with a girl

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Why is there a narrative that Babi is shy when she already has had sex on cam?

I think redo means that she is shy on how to be with Hedi when she knows that he was with Masha , Tanya is his ex , maybe the better word is “ hesitant “ . I think she’s just not sure if she wants to let herself completely loose with him . By the way , we have never seen Babi blowjobing , only riding and be ride 😉

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

I think he is tired from the party , the journey . I don’t give excuses , if all three want to fuck  they will do it , if not , well , we will be left blue balls 😂🤣 we need to acknowledge  a very serious detail ... none of the 3 are under RLC contract , meaning  they aren’t paid for any of this. Maybe they have made an agreement with Masha of course , but we can’t know this . I only say that they aren’t “obliged “ for anything , even the girls showering i consider a bonus for all of us subscribers as we enjoy people that aren’t official tenants willing to show themselves on camera 

over the years we have had quite a few apartment sitters that did a lot on cam my favorite of course was Piper for Masha her and her bf did stuff you can still find on the internet but if they get paid or not i have not heard anything 

3 minutes ago, rado07 said:

Ha due ragazze che sono al suo servizio
Tanya porta i vestiti, gli compra i calzini
Non è chiaro se sta disfacendo o preparando la valigia
e ha delle scarpe con lui
è strano

Parte