Masha - Home activities #11

Noldus

It is incredible that this apartment keeps on being the one with the most visitors , both Masha and Babi seem to have an endless source of people and a social circle that they have absolutely no problem to be in front of cameras .

It makes someone easily wonder why the other apartments aren’t in the same direction ( L&T and M&D are trying to be honest ) 

• Like 1

To bad Masha still in vc,would be nice to see her with this folks.Her black cat is back..so her vc must be really till 20 and not more..thank god😅.Masha and her guests nowdays are probrably the only reason i still care and pay rlc,so just a couple days left😅.In Italy Pimp and Madame cant reach her..thank god!😁.

Just now, chuck206 said:

Who is the girl with the violet top, has tattoo ( arm bands) below her left elbow? Seen her before in the Masha Sasha Dasha days.

An old friend of Masha,regular visit of house for many years.

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

To bad Masha still in vc,would be nice to see her with this folks.Her black cat is back..so her vc must be really till 20 and not more..thank god😅.Masha and her guests nowdays are probrably the only reason i still care and pay rlc,so just a couple days left😅.In Italy Pimp and Madame cant reach her..thank god!😁.

I wish she was back here too.  At least here she is somewhat interesting.  In the villa, she has added absolutely nothing and blocking a room for a new tenant to show up.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

Who is the girl with the violet top, has tattoo ( arm bands) below her left elbow? Seen her before in the Masha Sasha Dasha days.

You must be referring to her close friend Dina 

7 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

I wish she was back here too.  At least here she is somewhat interesting.  In the villa, she has added absolutely nothing and blocking a room for a new tenant to show up.

Agree,In her house Masha can do what she wants with who she wants and usualy we see diferent folks with her,just a couple more days of wait🙂.

• Like 1