Masha - Home activities #11

Noldus

6 hours ago, ddhm said:

She will put some brain to all of them in the villa 😂 , she will talk them all , I don’t think anyone had the difficulties like she did last year . She’s also the oldest there ( alongside Nelly ) , I believe she will be fine to control the problems of the girls and calm them down 

There is no problem that a good tongue cannot solve 🤣

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Alessandro being faithful mystery solved as the friend is back from Prague , welcome ☺️

The white cat is happy 😻

Had already missed Alessandro, his (Tanya) adventure probably has no impact on his relationship with GF.

28 minutes ago, rado07 said:

The white cat is happy 😻

Had already missed Alessandro, his (Tanya) adventure probably has no impact on his relationship with GF.

It seems as you say ☺️ ..I am looking forward to have both Tanya  and Hedi in the apartment together with Babi , Masha and Alessandro with the GF 😂🤣😂🤣

26 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It seems as you say ☺️ ..I am looking forward to have both Tanya  and Hedi in the apartment together with Babi , Masha and Alessandro with the GF 😂🤣😂🤣

can be interesting
GF may not have seen Hedi yet, was gone the whole time
Hedi is definitely not to be underestimated

5 minutes ago, rado07 said:

può essere interessante
GF potrebbe non aver ancora visto Hedi, se n'è andato per tutto il tempo
Hedi è sicuramente da non sottovalutare

Certo che la ragazza di Alessandro conosce Hedi, hanno avuto altre feste in passato, e si conoscono gia’

7 minutes ago, rado07 said:

can be interesting
GF may not have seen Hedi yet, was gone the whole time
Hedi is definitely not to be underestimated

I thought with the way that Alessandro was behaving with Tanya that they either had broke up with the GF or he was thinking like “ what the hell , why not ? “ with Tanya . He managed at the end to stay “ faithful “ 😆but undoubtedly he likes Tanya . But now it will all be great with the GF , so , that’s what matters the most . 

• Upvote 1