Masha - Home activities #11

Noldus

Sinceramte, credo che sarebbe da stupidi pensare che le ragazze non prendano soldi soltanto perche’ non fanno parte del progetto. Considerando che i bonus vengano pagati per visualizzazioni, e ultimamente l’appartamento di Masha ne sta’ ricevendo molte, quindi i soldi verranno dati comunque a Masha, e poi li dividera’ con Le ragazze.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Mauri said:

Honestly, I think it would be foolish to think that girls don't get money just because they're not part of the project. Considering bonuses are paid for views, and Masha's apartment is getting a lot of them lately, so the money will be given to Masha anyway, and then she'll share it with the girls.

Babi probably talked to RLC and made a deal while she watches Masha apartment.  Why all of a sudden she's doing all this stuff.  There's a payday in it for her.

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Lurkker said:

Did the crazy blond girl ever come back to the apartment? 

It's always nice to see guests
also "the crazy blonde girl"
She is a good friend of Babi's. but will she be invited again?
Their last visit sparked a lot of discussion and gave the weekend party a negative touch.
She's very emotional, especially with alcohol or whatever else she's been taking. Then there is her little boy who probably doesn't like to see her in this apartment. So at the moment there is a lot of potential for conflict. When things escalate, you need a strong hand to take care of it. I don't know if Babi can do it alone.
If things had gone better, their presence would certainly have been an advantage.

1 hour ago, rado07 said:

It's always nice to see guests
also "the crazy blonde girl"
She is a good friend of Babi's. but will she be invited again?
Their last visit sparked a lot of discussion and gave the weekend party a negative touch.
She's very emotional, especially with alcohol or whatever else she's been taking. Then there is her little boy who probably doesn't like to see her in this apartment. So at the moment there is a lot of potential for conflict. When things escalate, you need a strong hand to take care of it. I don't know if Babi can do it alone.
If things had gone better, their presence would certainly have been an advantage.

The dumpster fires always get the most comments cause they are the most interesting.

• Upvote 1