B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #39 (April)

12 hours ago, bubbleobillo said:

Ако имате предвид Ефим, това е контрабасът, а не виолончелото. Трябва да застанете да свирите на контрабас и да седнете да свирите на виолончело. Нели свири на цигулка и от време на време на китара, чудите се какво се е случило с тези инструменти? .... 

Yes,the duble bass was,now i remembered,the mistake was mine!As for Nelly's instrumrnts,they're still in her room!

17 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

Holly better watch out Megan is getting a new bff ,so Holly had Megan so did Alek now Masha is sleeping with her for another 9 days anyone willing to bet Masha does not tear that up Megan wont know what hit her after Masha gets done with her

Think she might know what hit her after hanging off Rocco’s pole last year 😉 I’m surprised he hasn’t returned even with lockdown nobody else gives a damn. Wonder what happened to him; anyone know if they broke up?

1 minute ago, happyman88 said:

Think she might know what hit her after hanging off Rocco’s pole last year 😉 I’m surprised he hasn’t returned even with lockdown nobody else gives a damn. Wonder what happened to him; anyone know if they broke up?

Don't think they have broken up - she's on the phone to him and does bates for him almost every day. I read that the trouble he had getting back to Italy casued him to lose work and poss his job. So I guess he's waiting until it gets easier to move around europe, although Masha managed quite well, from Rome to Barca

6 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

I think Rocco works so maybe can not afford to isolate when he gets back home. I don't know whether he's self employed or not but you'd think he could get a couple of weeks off and spent one week with Megan.

3 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

I think Rocco works so maybe can not afford to isolate when he gets back home. I don't know whether he's self employed or not but you'd think he could get a couple of weeks off and spent one week with Megan.

Yes, It has been said that he does not have the opportunity to be quarantined after returning to Italy
(I'm a little surprised Hedi, (Masha's Bf) got through so easily)

3 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Не мислете, че са се разделили - тя му говори по телефона и му прави бати почти всеки ден. Четох, че проблемът, който е имал при връщането си в Италия, го е причинил да загуби работа и да си намери работа. Така че предполагам, че чака, докато стане по-лесно да се придвижва из Европа, въпреки че Маша се справи доста добре, от Рим до Барса

Yes,but Masha is at work in Rome and in Barcelona!The Covid crisis does not prevent her from working!It is at work,as soonas it is displayed on ourmonitors!😉

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, redfan said:

Yes,but Masha is at work in Rome and in Barcelona!The Covid crisis does not prevent her from working!It is at work,as soonas it is displayed on ourmonitors!😉

so that must be essential work like health care etc 😂

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

Guess he can see her any time, unless he is to mean to pay for a subscription 🙂 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, neil_r549 said:

така че това трябва да е основна работа като здравеопазване и т.н. 😂

In a sense, it takes care of our health,albeit psyhologicaly!😉😄