B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #39 (April)

23 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

Boggy in B2 helping Sera move out more evidence he works for RLC plus he has some kind of company vehicle its a van i would assume that by when he hauls all of B4 on shopping trips and i dont think he helps the girls move or takes them to the airport using public transportation

His working for RLC has never been in dispute.  He's been doing all the supply runs for all the GOV apartments.  Only thing in dispute is in what his responsibilities are working for RLC.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Robbo56 said:

Might be better to leave us using our imagination, instead of realising that 95% of the time they are talking crap

Now that is a excellent point, esp if like me you are a bit of a coffin dodger 🙂  It was bad enough when I worked with kids in their late teens and early 20's, ugh talk about going insane listening to their puerile drivel (when I could understand what they were saying that is), (due to use of slang words that is, innit bruv! ) Lol  🙂  

Edited by pifflebunk
to add clarity to sentence

11 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

His working for RLC has never been in dispute.  He's been doing all the supply runs for all the GOV apartments.  Only thing in dispute is in what his responsibilities are working for RLC.

ah yes the whole are they managers or not question,maybe someday someone will overhear something and the mystery will be solved,edited there are guys on here that dispute just about everything

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

Boggy en B2 ayuda a Sera a sacar más pruebas de que trabaja para RLC y además tiene algún tipo de vehículo de la empresa, es una camioneta, supongo que cuando transporta todo B4 en viajes de compras y no creo que ayude a las chicas a moverse o las lleve al aeropuerto usando transporte público

I think he uses the car when he has to make deliveries, to move around Barcelona it is better to use public transport and there is a train station near B4...

• Like 1

why is it girls have no problem being nude in front of a lesbian or bisexual girl that looks at them nude with lust but freak out if a guy that shows no interest in them  sees their tits,example Megan being nude around Masha who given half a chance would eat her alive but god forbid Boggy sees her tits and we all know how he acts around her

• Upvote 1