B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #39 (April)

30 minutes ago, redfan said:

Does anyone know what happensto Nelly?Today if she gets out of bed?Masha had just been in her room.

I've had half an eye on things B4 this afternoon and I see Masha almost ' doing the rounds' she has been obvioulsy in Megans, then Hollys ( where she felt the bed firmness), now Nelly. Is she checking the place out for a report to RLC management. Almost like she's been sent there rather than go for a vacation.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, redfan said:

Does anyone know what happensto Nelly?Today if she gets out of bed?Masha had just been in her room.

Martina has been laying in the LR a long time.  Maybe they gave each other Covid. 🤪

• Sad 3

2 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

I've had half an eye on things B4 this afternoon and I see Masha almost ' doing the rounds' she has been obvioulsy in Megans, then Hollys ( where she felt the bed firmness), now Nelly. Is she checking the place out for a report to RLC management. Almost like she's been sent there rather than go for a vacation.

Or she's checking on her friend whos'e been in bed for like 24 hrs. And checking holly's bed for her plans with her...

Sent on a secret mission to see how firm the beds are? Really?

• Haha 2

Just now, ddhothot said:

Or she's checking on her friend whos'e been in bed for like 24 hrs. And checking holly's bed for her plans with her...

Sent on a secret mission to see how firm the beds are? Really?

yep, not so secret though 😳

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Pleased to see not everyone takes what I write too seriously !! LOL Thanks for the HaHa!!

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Изчакайте хейтърите му да коментират нещо, каквото и да било .. просто той да е обръснал главата си така, че да не отговаря на възрастта му 😂 🤣  честно 7 месеца сега се опитвам да намеря основна причина какво е сгрешил .. какво знаете ли, аз също знам .. това не е нищо 😁

Honestly,i've been following them since February 2018(Ihave been on this site ever since)They are my favorit couple!Whille living in St. Petersburg,they were an exemplary couple.Nelly was involved in music,and cosmetic at home!They also welcomed guest there,then there was no trace of what it is now!For the use of stimulants(drugs),however i am a little disappointed!And Bogdan is stillthe same dude!

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, redfan said:

Honestly,i've been following them since February 2018(Ihave been on this site ever since)They are my favorit couple!Whille living in St. Petersburg,they were an exemplary couple.Nelly was involved in music,and cosmetic at home!They also welcomed guest there,then there was no trace of what it is now!For the use of stimulants(drugs),however i am a little disappointed!And Bogdan is stillthe same dude!

I also used to watch them in St Peters as a free user, so limited to the LR  / Kitchen etc. They struck me as a sophisticated couple with arty friends, had parties, and Nell did her massge beautician stuff in the LR. They seemed very happy there along with their lovely cat. I wonder if they are as happy now, although Nell still manages to have a permanent grin/smile/smirk on her face, not counting post party illness  of course.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

Martina has been laying in the LR a long time.  Maybe they gave each other Covid. 🤪

thought so to so i checked she was there from 3:00 am and it was 15 hours later when i commented on it on Martinas home page then of course she got up lol