B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #39 (April)

6 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

And we were making so much progress together Mr. Fatboy.

We are not that far apart on the moral aspects of all of this.  But that is not why we are here, to pass moral judgement.  You remind me of these people I saw once when I went to the Indianapolis 500 ... carrying around these ginormous photos of bloody dead baby fetuses as part of their anti-abortion message.  You have a valid opinion just as these anti-abortion people do ... I'm just not sure the message needs to be paraded around at a race track (or here in your case).

I am not living up to any moral ideals by being here and neither are you.  We should start there.

My point was simply that some here felt Bogdan was either unaware of N&M or naive or showing patience.  It appears after last night that he is aware and accepting.  Honestly I don't get it fully but I am commenting on their BEHAVIOR and not on their moral decisions.

Sorry I made you sad today as I saw a half-dozen SAD FACES from you on my posts. 

I'm going to go easy on you JM, it's wrong no matter how you try to justify it now or later.

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

t's wrong no matter how you try to justify it now or later

I am not justifying any of this.  I am trying to describe it.

We see people's lives under a set of cameras.  Sometimes it feels like a "microscope" but in reality it is a small glimpse of these people's total lives.  We never see them outside of RLC or in the RLC "safe spots" in these apartments.  We hear their words but not clearly and are at the mercy of translators.  We do not know their life stories or any of their friends outside of RLC.  As a whole, we know very little.  What many people here like to do is to observe and fill in the gaps.  Yes it's about sex.  Let's stipulate that.  Other people here like to pontificate and project their moral compass on these people and on the forum members here as well.   The moral conversation is also very interesting and engaging and I would not mind having it ... just on in these chains.  Perhaps the moderators would be prudent to open some chains on other topics like COVID, Moral Aspects, etc. and I would suggest they improve their moderation by moving such posts to these chains.

Anyway ... I will continue to listen to you.  People have suggested to me how to BLOCK folks here and so far I have not taken that step.  You are a constant reminder of what a strong moral compass looks like in the real world.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm going to go easy on you JM, it's wrong no matter how you try to justify it now or later.

I guess we might have to take the punishment in afterlife. We'll see who's right, maybe it was worth it anyway.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ando said:

Is Alberto sleeping alone tonight too?

He seems to prefer sleeping on the sofa he was there the time Martina was away for 3 nights, It could be 1. to save him having to make the bed! or 2. to guard the sofa incase Taco eats it in the night, Lol  🙂 

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

I am not justifying any of this.  I am trying to describe it.

We see people's lives under a set of cameras.  Sometimes it feels like a "microscope" but in reality it is a small glimpse of these people's total lives.  We never see them outside of RLC or in the RLC "safe spots" in these apartments.  We hear their words but not clearly and are at the mercy of translators.  We do not know their life stories or any of their friends outside of RLC.  As a whole, we know very little.  What many people here like to do is to observe and fill in the gaps.  Yes it's about sex.  Let's stipulate that.  Other people here like to pontificate and project their moral compass on these people and on the forum members here as well.   The moral conversation is also very interesting and engaging and I would not mind having it ... just on in these chains.  Perhaps the moderators would be prudent to open some chains on other topics like COVID, Moral Aspects, etc. and I would suggest they improve their moderation by moving such posts to these chains.

Anyway ... I will continue to listen to you.  People have suggested to me how to BLOCK folks here and so far I have not taken that step.  You are a constant reminder of what a strong moral compass looks like in the real world.

I like you JM but if you choose to put me on the ignore list now or later it will not hurt my feelings.  There are a lot of people that have done it in the past and I'm sure there will be plenty more to do it in the future.  I'm strong in my convictions with what I believe in and a lot of people can't handle it.  So, no hurt feelings from me if this is something you choose to do!!

I'm glad that I'm a constant reminder of what a strong moral compass looks like in this god forgotten world!!

Now if you will excuse me I have to go to my sons house to help him with an issue.  Have a good night!!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm glad that I'm a constant reminder of what a strong moral compass looks like in this god forgotten world!!

Modesty is definitely not a virtue! 🤔

A very strange coexistence between Masha who doesn’t care about the cameras and Megan who makes things mostly for them 🤨 Who knows , maybe Masha will brainwash Megan into lots of things  ( and Megan  can teach Masha in return how to cook 😉

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

9 minute lag for me, its weird having to wait so long to actually see what you saw 9 minutes ago in the thumbnails

ok it started at 6 min then i looked again it was 9 min thought i was mistaken and edited my comment now its up to 10 min edited now its well over 11 minutes at this rate at the end of the day i will be a couple of hours behind

10 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

ok it started at 6 min then i looked again it was 9 min thought i was mistaken and edited my comment now its up to 10 min edited now its well over 11 minutes at this rate at the end of the day i will be a couple of hours behind

its back to normal for me now  but that was strange though