B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #39 (April)

10 minutes ago, ddhm said:

We said that she wanted desperately to go away from Rome , just somewhere else . She needed to escape things , situations , maybe just to enjoy herself . It was only around end of January that she started seeing people again and have some visitors at home , her friend who went in Prague was her best company at that time . I think the following weeks will reveal if there’s more than a visit to Barcelona or it has also other reasons . I believe as I have said that it has been a desperate escape from Rome for reasons that she only knows . 

I think Masha respects RLC and her contract , she even put another resident in Rome 24/7 so the apartment isn’t empty . She could have given the keys to Babi and she could go once : twice per day , check the house and that’s all . Last year she had the cleaning lady when she was in Barcelona again . I wish everyone was respecting the subscribers likes she does , RLC must be happy with her . 

I totally agree. But will RLC let things go at the mansion as they are now? What's the future like? RLC should urgently bring new people , otherwise the villa will sink into complete lethargy

Just now, rado07 said:

I totally agree. But will RLC let things go at the mansion as they are now? What's the future like? RLC should urgently bring new people , otherwise the villa will sink into complete lethargy

We need to wait and see what happens . We already saw one departure ( Serafima ) ,   Spain is opening slowly , traveling will be easier again around middle of May , we will see . 

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

Amalia packing too

Yes , I saw the suitcase , but I didn’t watch carefully if she just put it there to put some few things inside , that’s why I didn’t mention also about her and possible departure .