B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #39 (April)

Just now, neil_r549 said:

Също така ги гледах в Сейнт Питърс като безплатен потребител, толкова ограничен до LR / Кухня и т.н. Те ми се сториха като изискана двойка с артистични приятели, правеха партита и Нел правеше своите масови козметични неща в LR. Там изглеждаха много щастливи заедно с прекрасната им котка. Чудя се дали са толкова щастливи сега, въпреки че Нел все още успява да има перманентна усмивка / усмивка / усмивка на лицето си, без да броим болестта след партито, разбира се.

They had a lot of partyes at home,they also went to such!I have seen them many times with Anabel and Efim!They also musiciansshe played the violin and he played the cello!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

без да броим болестта след партито, разбира се.

I hope this will pass soon,and she will think about it in the future!

13 minutes ago, redfan said:

Honestly,i've been following them since February 2018(Ihave been on this site ever since)They are my favorit couple!Whille living in St. Petersburg,they were an exemplary couple.Nelly was involved in music,and cosmetic at home!They also welcomed guest there,then there was no trace of what it is now!For the use of stimulants(drugs),however i am a little disappointed!And Bogdan is stillthe same dude!

Nelly has a downgrade performance since the closing of the Russian apartment in my opinion. I think the lack of her real friends and the “ forced “ permanent living in Barcelona has made her be out of character and of what we used to watch from her . Bogdan is the same decent guy but Nelly I believe isn’t contributing anything as a tenant . But that’s my personal taste maybe because I am also not attracted to her . 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, ddhm said:

Богдан е същият свестен човек, но според мен Нели не допринася с нищо като наемател. Но това е моят личен вкус може би защото и аз не съм привлечена от нея. 

I agree with what you said above,but i like them!

Holly better watch out Megan is getting a new bff ,so Holly had Megan so did Alek now Masha is sleeping with her for another 9 days anyone willing to bet Masha does not tear that up Megan wont know what hit her after Masha gets done with her

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

Holly better watch out Megan is getting a new bff ,so Holly had Megan so did Alek now Masha is sleeping with her for another 9 days anyone willing to bet Masha does not tear that up Megan wont know what hit her after Masha gets done with her

resistence is futile !!😋

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

I think Masha will move into Pams room and Pam will move into b1 when Sera leaves.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1