Fans of Malia and Leora Massages & Masturbation Sessions #3

jimbo4

Guest Slipper Guyquad
54 minutes ago, chris hillman said:

Show me yours and if mine fits on the screen i will show you mine that will make leoras eyes water

Yes it probably would make her cry.😊

Guest Slipper Guyquad

It's a pity they only 'Play' when both are free. Like now, if Malia is out of action, if in the mood, why she can't play with Leora if it was wanted. I'm sure she wouldn't mind getting nothing back in return for obvious reasons. And the same when the other way round. But it is when it can only be reciprocal. But i'm sure at times one would like it even if they can't get anything back.

8 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

It's a pity they only 'Play' when both are free. Like now, if Malia is out of action, if in the mood, why she can't play with Leora if it was wanted. I'm sure she wouldn't mind getting nothing back in return for obvious reasons. And the same when the other way round. But it is when it can only be reciprocal. But i'm sure at times one would like it even if they can't get anything back.

c est parce qu elle ne valent rien et ne savent pas faire 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
11 minutes ago, virginie doumenc said:

it is because they are worth nothing and do not know how to do 

'Worth Nothing'? That's very uncalled for. Yet you still want to know what happens??

10 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

'Worth Nothing'? That's very uncalled for. Yet you still want to know what happens??

I may be wrong SG but I have the feeling through no fault of yourself that something got lost in translation somewhere, or Virginie didn't quite mean it to appear so harsh in English as it does.

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

I may be wrong SG but I have the feeling through no fault of yourself that something got lost in translation somewhere, or Virginie didn't quite mean it to appear so harsh in English as it does.

That's a possibility, and i would hope that's the case.