Fans of Malia and Leora Massages & Masturbation Sessions #3

jimbo4

When Leora next reads the forum and gets pissed at some of the comments, she would do well to take into account that people " critique " her not out of spite and disrespect, quite the contrary!

If people just sat back and accept whatever she chose to do or not do, then that is tantamount to tacit agreement that she is nothing special or different to all the other girls in the other apartments or indeed in the sex industry.

The fact is that the majority of people who have watched her over the years have thought of her for whatever reason as " special " and I believe she was probably proud of that attachment and achievement,and because of that attachment she has developed a certain loyalty from viewers.

So sometimes the fact that people critique is because they care, not because they don't.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

So sometimes the fact that people critique is because they care, not because they don't.

Esatto. 

Per fare un esempio: io critico la relazione di Leora con questo ragazzo, di cui non sappiamo niente o poco, non perché sono geloso o invidioso ma perché non è normale vederla perdere le staffe ogni mese per poi il giorno dopo fare finta che non sia successo nulla. Perché si vede che non è normale una situazione così. 

La settimana questa passata penso che sia stata la prima settimana in cui non ho mai criticato Leora perché si vedeva che era a suo agio. Probabilmente questa settimana ricomincerò a criticarla perché già so come andrà finire quando LEI ricomincerà a sentirsi con Loverboy. 

• Like 3

I think as we are criticized by her being “ peasants “ although we contribute to her daily life and nothing of what she has and enjoys wouldn’t be possible otherwise , we have the right to say what we like and what we don’t , always of course respecting her as a human being and not address her in a vulgar way , which unfortunately many of the other female tenants suffer at times even though not doing any different than Leora , on the contrary , many times are even more “ decent “ .  

At the end of the day , why should she bother enter the site here and be informed of what’s written about her when she knows that many of the comments aren’t nice , according to her beliefs ? 

22 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think as we are criticized by her being “ peasants “ although we contribute to her daily life and nothing of what she has and enjoys wouldn’t be possible otherwise , we have the right to say what we like and what we don’t , always of course respecting her as a human being and not address her in a vulgar way , which unfortunately many of the other female tenants suffer at times even though not doing any different than Leora , on the contrary , many times are even more “ decent “ .  

At the end of the day , why should she bother enter the site here and be informed of what’s written about her when she knows that many of the comments aren’t nice , according to her beliefs ? 

VANITY !!

• Upvote 1

A thought that has crossed my mind on several or more occasions, is how nice it would seem to be if either of the two friends ever casually put their arm around the other, and sometime afterwards, casually reached over with a free arm and hand and began touching and caressing the other on the neck and then moved to a shouder or upper arm, and after so long proceeded to move the touching and caressing onto the abdomen, and eventually up onto a breast and not long after the other, then back onto the abdomen, while slowly caressing and rubbing downward to the more intimate area. A seduction that would certainly not only seem to be quite nice, but would without any doubt, be very hot ! Of course it can only be considered to be some fantasy, because it is something that will never occur.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

A thought that has crossed my mind on several or more occasions, is how nice it would seem to be if either of the two friends ever casually put their arm around the other, and sometime afterwards, casually reached over with a free arm and hand and began touching and caressing the other on the neck and then moved to a shouder or upper arm, and after so long proceeded to move the touching and caressing to a side and onto the abdomen, and eventually onto a breast and eventually the other, then back onto the abdomen, while slowly caressing and rubbing downward to the more intimate area. A seduction that would certainly not only seem to be quite nice, but would without any doubt, be very hot ! Of course it can only be considered to be some fantasy, because it is something that will never occur.

I only managed to read half of what you wrote Nich’ ......I got an hard on so had to stop 🤣..😜

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

A thought that has crossed my mind on several or more occasions, is how nice it would seem to be if either of the two friends ever casually put their arm around the other, and sometime afterwards, casually reached over with a free arm and hand and began touching and caressing the other on the neck and then moved to a shouder or upper arm, and after so long proceeded to move the touching and caressing onto the abdomen, and eventually up onto a breast and not long after the other, then back onto the abdomen, while slowly caressing and rubbing downward to the more intimate area. A seduction that would certainly not only seem to be quite nice, but would without any doubt, be very hot ! Of course it can only be considered to be some fantasy, because it is something that will never occur.

I think I will pay you a monthly subscription instead of RLC if your rates are competitive....🤣🤣

Guest Slipper Guyquad
55 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

But they HAVE done things like this, stroking each other's arms then legs etc. It may not lead to a seduction but they do often stroke before slowly moving further down. Seen this many times. But Nich, only again the other day you said this was all a performance, now you're saying you want things to go even further? I don't understand why the change again. I'm NOT looking for trouble, i'm really not, but you did mention it as all an "illusion" - Yet this looks like you want things to happen. I'm reading one thing then another. Sorry but i'm confused.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

When Leora next reads the forum and gets pissed at some of the comments, she would do well to take into account that people " critique " her not out of spite and disrespect, quite the contrary!

If people just sat back and accept whatever she chose to do or not do, then that is tantamount to tacit agreement that she is nothing special or different to all the other girls in the other apartments or indeed in the sex industry.

The fact is that the majority of people who have watched her over the years have thought of her for whatever reason as " special " and I believe she was probably proud of that attachment and achievement,and because of that attachment she has developed a certain loyalty from viewers.

Yes! That is why i have been critical many times about You-Know-Who. Has it been fun seeing her in floods of tears, yelling, showing troubling emotional highs and lows, none of which had been seen before this person entered her life? No, at times it's been torture. Does anything i say change anything, nor should it? Would she take any notice? Of course not! - But as a fan, isn't it nice for someone to see people CARE? YES! It's like grabbing someone by the shoulders and saying "Listen, we care!". And at the same time, can we say if we're not happy if 'Things' in the apartment suddenly stop or slow down? Yes again. Critique can often be used in a positive way of course.

25 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

But they HAVE done things like this, stroking each other's arms then legs etc. It may not lead to a seduction but they do often stroke before slowly moving further down. Seen this many times. But Nich, only again the other day you said this was a performance, now you're saying you want things to go even further? I don't understand why the change again? I'm NOT looking for trouble, but you did mention an "illusion" - Yet this looks like you want things to happen. I'm reading one thing then another. Sorry but i'm confused.

Ok Slip, let me see if I may be able to make things a little more clearer for you. When they start watching something on a tablet and elther reaches over fairly soon afterwards and proceeds to lighty touch or caress around and across their more intimate areas, and that proceeds to continue for awhile until such time that they decide to either change places doing it, or take a break from doing so until eventually returning to the other having a turn of so much time of doing so, without much other touching or caressing before, that is quite likely done for appearances much more so than for themselves. When this occurs as often as it has and seldomly leads to anything further, it is plain and outright doing so mostly for attention of the cams. Everyone doesn't think or believe that everything they do is done entirely for reasons or purposes for themselves, as most of which some apparently believe. Furthermore, unless you were recently referring to some penetration being as merely being between some kitty lips, you were wrong when you claimed there was some penetration in the last session with toys. I happened to be around to observe the occassion and have reviewed it several times since. There was several appearances of it, but none of what most consider actual penetration actually occurred.

Guest Slipper Guyquad

6 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Furthermore, unless you were recently referring to some penetration being as merely being between some kitty lips, you were wrong when you claimed there was some penetration in the last session with toys. I happened to be around to observe the occassion and have reviewed it several times since.

Well yes, but it still 'Went in' an inch just like the last 2 times from Malia on Leora. It's still penetration. I observed it several times too, and can see on cam 9 it goes in, only slightly and for a couple of seconds but it does. Leora didn't do it back though this time. But if you want things to go further, only they know if it will happen, we don't do we. As i always say, lines could be drawn at what they are happy with, so what we see is maybe the extent of it. But if you like it, great, if not, well not great! But it's more than enjoyable already for me.