Fans of Malia and Leora Massages & Masturbation Sessions #3

jimbo4

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Well yes, but it still 'Went in' an inch just like the last 2 times from Malia on Leora. It's still penetration. I observed it several times too, and can see on cam 9 it goes in, only slightly and for a couple of seconds but it does. Leora didn't do it back though this time. But if you want things to go further, only they know if it will happen, we don't do we. As i always say, lines could be drawn at what they are happy with, so what we see is maybe the extent of it. But if you like it, great, if not, well not great! But it's more than enjoyable already for me.

I'm not aware of whether you may wear some sort of corrective lense's or not Slip, but after observing the occasion 3 times, I came to a conclusion that never occurred. I didn't think I had noticed it occurring when the occasion initially occurred, but after noticing it being mentioned, I did observe twice more, and it was never noticed. Nothing wrong with wishful thinking, I do it myself at times.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I'm not aware of whether you may wear some sort of corrective lense's or not Slip, but after observing the occasion 3 times, I came to a conclusion that never occurred. I didn't think I had noticed it occurring when the occasion initially occurred, but after noticing it being mentioned, I did observe twice more, and it was never noticed. Nothing wrong with wishful thinking, I do it myself at times.

Fine we won't agree. And no need to make cheap comments about eyesight simply as you disagree. Thanks.

17 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Fine we won't agree. And no need to make cheap comments about eyesight simply as you disagree. Thanks.

The comment was not intended to be cheap, only to present a possible explanation of what possibly may have been any reason to believe that something may have occurred, that in reallity, did not. If it actually occurred, you could go back to check on a time frame and share what is was, then I might be more inclined to admit that you were right and I was wrong. For some reason, after not noticing such from more than one observation, I don't believe that can be done.

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

In another issue , I guess it was difficult subjects  last week that Leora skipped her Czech course today 😂🤣

She didn't skip it, the instructor cancelled because there were not enough students available today.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just now, jimbo4 said:

She didn't skip it, the instructor cancelled because there were not enough students available today.

Ah, avevo scritto su un altro post come mai Leora non avesse ancora fatto lezione oggi e ora so il perché 😁

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Ahh , ok , my bad .. I didn’t see anyone mentioning anything that’s why my conclusion that she skipped lesson . Thanks for  info ☺️

31 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Well yes, but it still 'Went in' an inch just like the last 2 times from Malia on Leora. It's still penetration. I observed it several times too, and can see on cam 9 it goes in, only slightly and for a couple of seconds but it does. Leora didn't do it back though this time. But if you want things to go further, only they know if it will happen, we don't do we. As i always say, lines could be drawn at what they are happy with, so what we see is maybe the extent of it. But if you like it, great, if not, well not great! But it's more than enjoyable already for me.

Wish i had gone in an inch or more

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Je crois deviner Léora à dus choper une gastro elle sont rentré elle ont manger leurs soupe et léora se tenais le ventre et partie rapide de nouveau au toilette et elle sont sortie de nouveau 17 h45 et de retour

• Like 1