Fans of Malia and Leora Massages & Masturbation Sessions #3

jimbo4

3 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Goodness gracious, some of the subject matter that gets mentioned and elaborated on in some of the threads is likely not only considered surprising to some, but also likely considered astonishing to some as well to say the least.

I happen to like both of their anatomies, including their kitty's...

very much agree

• Like 1

18 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Morning Ash’, how’s things with you nowadays? Good to see you, Trust youhats good.hiings  are keeping well ?

I'm doing OK, had a fehw health issues that are going away, so things are looking up.hope all is well on your end. This shit seems to be weakening. Miss going to movies, corner bar,can walk to it. And great food, they hired a real chef. I don't see you too much, I hevnt been on a lot, thats probly it! Have a good evening, hope to see you more!

• Like 1

20 hours ago, masterchef56 said:

Well,as you say it´s your opinion and as we know there are good looking pussies and there are bad looking pussies.I´ve seen alot

more ugly looking pussies in my life than Malia´s.I hate pussy with big fat hanging pussy lips hanging down,that is disgusting to me.

I my humble opionion,Leora´s pussy is one of the best looking pussy´s here on RLC,but I also like Holly´s and Megan´s pussies,but

to me,no one beats Leora´s pussy.I can´t get enough of it and I always says hello to it when she shows it.

Haha, you don't like Malias pussy? We call those mud flaps here in the states.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Haha, you don't like Malias pussy? We call those mud flaps here in the states.

Well Ash, I do happen to like her mud flaps, or labia wings, or vag. flaps, or whatever else they may could be referred to as, and hello by the way as well. It's been awhile.  🙂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 4/20/2021 at 1:18 AM, Nicholas said:

Well Ash, I do happen to like her mud flaps, or labia wings, or vag. flaps, or whatever else they may could be referred to as, and hello by the way as well. It's been awhile.  🙂

More like elephant ears still if it was waving in front of me who knows

• Haha 3

It's been noticed that apparently some thoughts are being considered by the attractive woman known as Leora as to there being some consideration of some desire or urges to pet a certain kitty some. Such occasions are very likely enjoyable to her as well as intriguingly interesting. Although it could perhaps be even more enjoyable and intriguingly interesting, if some of such thoughts and urges at times were suppressed enough to refrain from doing so, and to perhaps wait until such time as to being able to recall some of such thoughts and urges during more of other occasions when sharing of some of other times together with her close friend and roommate, rather than usually enjoying such thoughts, urges, and occasions by herself mostly. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Nicholas said:

It's been noticed that apparently some thoughts are being considered by the attractive woman known as Leora as to there being some consideration of some desire or urges to pet a certain kitty some. Such occasions are very likely enjoyable to her as well as intriguingly interesting. Although it could perhaps be even more enjoyable and intriguingly interesting, if some of such thoughts and urges at times were suppressed enough to refrain from doing so, and to perhaps wait until such time as to being able to recall some of such thoughts and urges during more of other occasions when sharing of some of other times together with her close friend and roommate, rather than usually enjoying such thoughts, urges, and occasions by herself mostly. 

Nich pass me that revolver after reading this I know now theres no hope for me i don't understand what you have said.  Bang that's it

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, blue is the colour said:

Nicolas writings remind of a character from the Walking Dead who speaks in a cryptic manner his name is Eugene.

Lol. Hell, I may be from the walking dead after being involved in subject matter related to the project for as long as it has seemed. 🤯

2 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Lol. Hell, I may be from the walking dead after being involved in subject matter related to the project for as long as it has seemed.

But now you have a death on your head and i am speaking from beyond the grave woooooooooo.          fucking hell shit myself

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Nice way to end the day! Possibly the week, but so what!

Not a photo finish this time though! Lots of stroking earlier and then.....

Always great to see these 2 hot women bating next to each other!!!!

ALWAYS.