B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #40 (April)

il y a une heure, LUCKY2962 a dit :

H devrait rester loin de cette maison des Thénardier de temps en temps comme Megan ce soir loin de ce pervers qui n'arrête pas les attouchements, soirée gigantesque de merde, l'homme sans menton, au nez long va faire son spectacle devant une écervelée puérile, chaudasse!

y ' a tellement de décalage entre tes commentaires et la réalité mon cher LUCKY  que tu dois te tromper d ' appartements 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, daerjohn2015 said:

Zijn er nog feestjes Gepland in de Villa?

Just my view, but think parties look unlikely at the moment. Could be they are on a warning after last Friday when the cops turned up. But lets live in hope 🙏

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Well Masha has called it a night, so again tonight...the house dies with everyone in bed before midnight.  Too bad for those in North America...another big fuck from RLC. :dodgy:

RLC is dead regardless of what time they turn into bed.  It's like you meeting a woman for the first time and due to your lucky shirt, you hit it off big time.  Does that mean you should wear the same shirt for the next 5, 6, or 7 meet ups?  Hopefully not LMAO....it's the same with RLC when it comes to all these repeats.  There is not one person on this forum that can be totally honest and tell me that what I'm saying isn't true.  It's like passing the same billboard with the same drawing or message on it, dad after day after freaking day.  These girls are stale and they need the whole site to be refreshed with new people, and I'm talking about new people that none of them know.  Not people from their little sanctuary of friends that inhabit a portion of Barcelona.  RLC needs to get off their butts and put their feet on the pavement to solicit brand new people!!

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

RLC è morto indipendentemente dall'ora in cui si trasformano a letto. È come se incontrassi una donna per la prima volta e grazie alla tua maglietta fortunata, ci sei andato alla grande. Significa che dovresti indossare la stessa maglietta per i prossimi 5, 6 o 7 meetup? Spero che non LMAO ... è lo stesso con RLC quando si tratta di tutte queste ripetizioni. Non c'è una persona in questo forum che possa essere totalmente onesta e dirmi che quello che sto dicendo non è vero. È come passare lo stesso cartellone pubblicitario con lo stesso disegno o messaggio sopra, papà dopo giorno, giorno dopo giorno. Queste ragazze sono obsolete e hanno bisogno che l'intero sito venga aggiornato con nuove persone, e sto parlando di nuove persone che nessuna di loro conosce. Non persone del loro piccolo santuario di amici che abitano una parte di Barcellona.

Non siccedera’ mai... anche se porteranno ragazze nuove mai stete su RLC, sara’ quelche amica di chi abbiamo gia’ visto, e poi sara’ sempre accompagnata da qualche ragazza veterana di RLC😏

It is often mention that the tenants follow a script.

Tonight, Holly took a shower and then applied body creams and lotions. She then put on a black robe, no undies. With Masha, she fills the tub, prepares a plate of munchies, lights the candles, and into the tub with Masha.   ?????    Why in the world would you shower if your going to jump in the tub. Why apply lotions, when they will wash off in the tub.  ?????

How convenient that Megan is out of the villa tonight!  It has been Megan and Masha together for many days, Holly (Megan's normal partner), remained hanging out in the background. NOW,..... they are such close friends the two girls jump into the tub together, naked, with candles. ?????

Holly looked like she was in a trance (what I won't do for money!). Not sure what was scripped to happen tonight. There was mention of Gina's presence. 

The show must go on. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Mauri said:

She'll never go out ... even if they bring new girls who've never been on RLC, she'll be friends with those we've already seen, and then she'll always be accompanied by some RLC veteran girl 😏

Sorry it's taken me so long to reply but I felt like I had to poot and I wasn't sure about it and didn't want it to turn out to be more prudent, so I had to rush to the bathroom LOL.

First off, who will never go out?  Who will be friends with those you have already seen?  As for being accompanied by a veteran girl, that's absolutely the worst thing that could happen.  They need new girls with fresh new ideas or just girls that really want to just be themselves.  The RLC shows are repetitive, monotonous, and stupidly fake for the most part.  Haven't you seen enough BS massages to last you a life time?  Haven't you seen enough drug filled, alcohol filled, ridiculous, drawn out parties to last you a life time?  They need fresh people with fresh faces with fresh bodies and with fresh ideas.  Not people from the sanctuary that are given a debriefing of what to do and what not to do.  Haven't you seen enough girls that are whispering with a language that maybe 1% of the viewers can even understand?  Haven't you seen enough drug use on RLC to last you for the rest of your life?  Anyway, it's just my silly thoughts on the matter!!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, neil_r549 said:

Just my view, but think parties look unlikely at the moment. Could be they are on a warning after last Friday when the cops turned up. But lets live in hope 🙏

*** So the police turned up at B4 last Friday (I never knew this)?  Certainly not a surprise, and not before time - the same should have happened at Masha's when she broke Italian law the previous Friday.  Parties are off in the era of covid - it's all about saving lives, not about couldn't-care-less selfish good-times.

Society has a big problem right now with dangerous, brain-dead, covid-denying morons ... check out these bamsticks (this lot reminds us of the RLC flat-dwellers - and some of the viewers).  This is how to spread the virus - we visit a park, somewhere in England . . . . . . . . . .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Scusa, mi ci è voluto così tanto tempo per rispondere, ma mi sentivo come se dovessi fare una chiacchierata e non ne ero sicuro e non volevo che fosse più prudente, quindi ho dovuto correre in bagno LOL.

Prima di tutto, chi non uscirà mai? Chi sarà amico di quelli che hai già visto? Quanto all'essere accompagnati da una ragazza veterana, questa è in assoluto la cosa peggiore che potrebbe accadere. Hanno bisogno di nuove ragazze con nuove idee fresche o solo ragazze che vogliono davvero essere se stesse. Gli spettacoli RLC sono ripetitivi, monotoni e stupidamente falsi per la maggior parte. Non hai visto abbastanza massaggi BS da durare una vita? Non hai visto abbastanza feste piene di droga, alcol, ridicole e prolungate da durare tutta la vita? Hanno bisogno di persone nuove con volti nuovi, corpi freschi e idee nuove. Non le persone del santuario a cui viene dato un debriefing su cosa fare e cosa non fare. Non hai visto abbastanza ragazze che sussurrano con un linguaggio che forse l'1% degli spettatori può persino capire? Porto' Hai visto abbastanza uso di droghe su RLC da durare per il resto della tua vita? Comunque, sono solo i miei stupidi pensieri in merito !!

Credo che il tradutto non abbia tradotto bene, volevo dire che anche se ci saranno nuovi volti,molto probabilmemte saranno amiche delle ragazze che sono gia’ state su RLC, e sicurame riporteranno vecchie ragazze insieme ai nuovi volti, per spiegare cosa fare per fare soldi.... ormai dovresti sapere che nulla cambiera’, a meno che non vengano chiusi i GoV.

• Thanks 1