B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #40 (April)

4 minutes ago, philo said:

It just suggests to me that perhaps Masha was "invited" by RLC but that no one who lives in the villa took ownership as to the roles of host or hostess. Many cultures for many centuries have clearly established expectations for how guests are to be treated. It is only a recent phenomena amongst a small "modern" group of people where the expectation is for the guest to fend for themselves.

I think Masha was either invited by Nelly or she invited herself.  It's also curious that she hung out a majority of the time with Megan and not Nelly.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, philo said:

There is one other theory that no one seems to have explored: Maybe Masha was really on "Vacation" and only looking for relaxation, rehabilitation and recuperation?

Masha really is on vacation, she's not there working for RLC.

23 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

Then she should have taken the empty bed in N&B's room and not blocked a room for a new tenant.

Just let residents have their lives.

The idea of RLC is not to make the residents do what you want, but to give us a glimpse into their lives.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

That's funny coming from you.

No, my main argument is that the residents should not give shows for the viewers, but should just live their lives. Best with their real friends and also their real BFs.

I find these pseudo lesbian shows particularly silly, especially because they are so obviously not real.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Alladino said:

No, my main argument is that the residents should not give shows for the viewers, but should just live their lives. Best with their real friends and also their real BFs.

I find these pseudo lesbian shows particularly silly, especially because they are so obviously not real.

Blah blah blah.  Same old song.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1