B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #40 (April)

Just now, Noldus said:

Holly bating

Wouldn't it just be easier to say....B4 bating?  That would take care of the ones that are and also the ones that are going to later and it's something you can post as soon as you wake up and it will take care of the rest of the day LMAO

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Holly bating

Funny that made me think of a movie i have not seen in forever Cool World staring Kim Basinger as a slutty cartoon character named Hollie Would          See the source image                                                                                                                      

okay its the number one replay with Masha and Megan in the tub using the jets to get themselves off and they were just starting to play with each other then Holly jumps in the tub killing the mood she sure seems to do that a lot she did it to Megan and Martina the first night Martina was in B4 they were in the tub kissing and feeling each other up then Holly jumps in the tub killing the moment then to add insult to injury she slept with them in Megans bed when her bed was empty if i didnt know better i would think she was pussy blocking Megan,edited i mean think about it you get in the tub with 2 girls making out you would think she would join them but nope 

Now the question is, since Masha "took over" Pam's room, even if for tonight or the rest of the nights of her stay, will she move to Barcelona and leave her apt, who knows, for Babi (who already got along very well in Italy and has friends there, some also Masha's, that she brings to the apt)? She's really enjoying this time there with her old friends N&B and the others, such as Megan who she's been sleeping with (since that party on friday), and she demonstrated willingness to stay more time in the beginning as some said here. There's still 5 days of her vacation in theory, let's see what happens. 🤔

19 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Now the question is, since Masha "took over" Pam's room, even if for tonight, will she move to Barcelona and leave he rapt, who knows, for Babi (who already got along very well in italy and has friends there, some also Masha's, that she brings to the apt)? She demonstrated willingness to stay more time in the beginning as some said here 🤔

Masha will be going back home i should add imo as nobody knows anything for a fact till it happens 😁, i remember one time Masha left and Piper and her bf apt sat for her and dont quote me on this but it seems like it was a month or longer back then Piper was there like Babi is now 

9 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

Masha will be going back home i should add imo as nobody knows anything for a fact till it happens, i remember one time Masha left and Piper and her bf apt sat for her and dont quote me on this but it seems like it was a month or longer back then Piper was there like Babi is now 

Yeah, but this time it's a bit different. She is enjoying a lot, starting from the party (that we all saw) and now Babi got along really well in Italy and got more social as we've seen. And she apparently said that she wanted to stay longer in Barca. But everything still remains uncertain, let's see

Just now, costa049 said:

Yeah, but this time it's different. She is enjoying a lot and now Babi got along really well in Italy and got more social. And she apparently said that she wanted to stay longer in Barca

i missed that comment and dont get me wrong i wanted her to stay longer the last time she was here and I believe Masha should be in Barcalona some place instead of isolated from the other RLC  participants just think of Masha and her parties and its the barca girls going to her place i know i can think of a few things lol

32 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Now the question is, since Masha "took over" Pam's room, even if for tonight or the rest of the nights of her stay, will she move to Barcelona and leave her apt, who knows, for Babi (who already got along very well in Italy and has friends there, some also Masha's, that she brings to the apt)? She's really enjoying this time there with her old friends N&B and the others, such as Megan who she's been sleeping with (since that party on friday), and she demonstrated willingness to stay more time in the beginning as some said here. There's still 5 days of her vacation in theory, let's see what happens. 🤔

Most probably she will stay more in Barcelona .. She isn’t leaving  Rome , her life is in Rome and she made a big effort to create a life there and make the apartment just for her and the way she likes it with decoration and so on . She’s actually a tenant that made her job apartment an apartment for her to live and not one more RLC apartment like the ones we see in Barcelona . 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

i missed that comment and dont get me wrong i wanted her to stay longer the last time she was here and I believe Masha should be in Barcalona some place instead of isolated from the other RLC  participants just think of Masha and her parties and its the barca girls going to her place i know i can think of a few things lol

It is a possibility. Someone last week talked about an alleged conversation about her bf going back to Italy and her will to stay beyond her vacation time. But as I said, everything still remains uncertain, because she also has her life and her friends in Italy on the other hand. Only time will say

9 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

She's only there for another 5 days then she'll be back in Rome. The she can be a wallflower at home.

She has an open ticket and the return date for RLC is happening for subscription reasons I believe . Of course she could be back the date that it is written but I think a week or so more will remain in Barcelona . 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

She has an open ticket and the return date for RLC is happening for subscription reasons I believe . Of course she could be back the date that it is written but I think a week or so more will remain in Barcelona . 

Just have to wait and see.