B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #21 (April)

On a side note , I find it rather encouraging that there are also others in the apartment , Pam’s guy can feel even more comfortable and get familiar with the cameras ☺️

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

On a side note , I find it rather encouraging that there are also others in the apartment , Pam’s guy can feel even more comfortable and get familiar with the cameras ☺️

What a shit show, more guys arriving every day in these apartments...they won't do anything anyway, so bring on the usual complaints!

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Pam didn't have sex with Damon.  Damon was all over her, but Pam didn't allow it to go any further than maybe some kissing and groping.  Pam hasn't had sex with any guys on RLC.  She was involved in the four way with Amalia, Daniela, and Chris, but didn't do anything with Chris.  Mostly it's been lesbian shows and I think they were mostly with Amalia, Daniela, and Ariela.

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Ash1 said:

Pam didn't have sex with Damon.  Damon was all over her, but Pam didn't allow it to go any further than maybe some kissing and groping.  Pam hasn't had sex with any guys on RLC.  She was involved in the four way with Amalia, Daniela, and Chris, but didn't do anything with Chris.  Mostly it's been lesbian shows and I think they were mostly with Amalia, Daniela, and Ariela.

That's the way I remember it.....thanks Ash!!

25 minutes ago, ddhm said:

He's not going to feel comfortable if Claire starts hugging and sexually assaulting him.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

I'm glad.  It would have been really awkward if it was her brother. 🤣

what if he is the GoT guy's brother and pam will use him like Monica does the other guy😂😂

Just now, Ash1 said:

He's not going to feel comfortable if Claire starts hugging and sexually assaulting him.

I think with Carlos there ( and most importantly without alcohol ) nothing like this will happen . Claire is off character when she’s usually under alcohol influence