US General Domestic Politics #12 Begins 04/17/21.

14 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Even competing against girls both Golfer and O_U812 would still lose.:tongue:

maybe. but the law doesn't apply to us. it simply discriminates against people that you guys hate. but that includes just about everyone so i'm expecting more bad laws to be passed while your nazi buddies are in charge. but watch out because eventually after everyone else is taken care of they'll target you.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, van the man said:

I watched Biden try to read the latest script handed to him with regards to the withdrawal of troops from Afghanistan. What a pity he couldn't remember which war he was bringing to an end (using Trumps agreement by the way!!). How many times did he say Iraq!!!! What an embarrassment he is as the supposed leader of the free world!!! It's interesting he is attempting to end a war for a change. He likes to vote in favour of starting them!!!!!

Putin and Xi Jinping must be laughing their socks off!!!

i see that you've joined dear traitor's cult. how are you enjoying living next to ridge, spying, & the oppositeland gang?

• Upvote 1

Not my problem if YOU have a problem being truthful. That's YOUR problem. But I don't think you were lying. I believe you ARE living off unemployment benefits and residing in your parents basement.:tongue: 

giphy - 2021-04-17T035243.188.gif

giphy - 2021-04-17T035251.860.gif

giphy - 2021-04-17T035305.238.gif

• Haha 1

Maybe that's because I live in the real world where the people I associate with mean what they say and say what they mean, and not in your liberal progressive fantasyland ANTIFA utopia where people are never truthful about anything.

oh boy. your drug problem is getting worse as you are hallucinating even more than usual

giphy - 2021-04-17T035918.332.gif

giphy - 2021-04-17T035937.788.gif

giphy - 2021-04-17T040023.845.gif

• Upvote 1

But your comment about Candace Owens giving Jim Jordan a blow job was mature? Typical liberal progressive phony hypocrite.:dodgy:

you should try posting a few mature comments before criticizing others.

• Upvote 1