US General Domestic Politics #12 Begins 04/17/21.

WWW.ALTERNET.ORG

America's police and other law enforcement agents all too frequently use lethal violence. But in fact they are capable of great restraint and self-control when they decide to employ it. The decision to use force...

• Upvote 1

WWW.ALTERNET.ORG

Joe Biden is thinking about the complexities of racial and social justice in America, vaccinating the population against COVID-19, combatting domestic terrorism, rebuilding the country's infrastructure, bringing...

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, golfer06 said:

i see that you've joined dear traitor's cult. how are you enjoying living next to ridge, spying, & the oppositeland gang?

No. All i was pointing out was that Biden is useless. His cognitive ability is terrible. He can only speak when reading from a script. Mixing up Iraq with Afghanistan (on numerous occasions!) is not a good sign. Also it is a fact that he was following Trump's agreement for withdrawal which makes it a statement of FACT. Facts are a wonderful way of assessing a situation. They can never be denied (except by wet liberals who always attempt to rewrite history). Biden should not be President because he is not mentally capable. His Doctors need to be honest when they do his annual check up. 

Being against Biden does not make me a Trump supporter.

When it comes to confronting Russia or China Biden will not do it. They know it. Perhaps that's a good thing. Biden might say nuke Moscow but might have meant nuke Beijing!!!!! Or maybe Iraq!!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, van the man said:

No. All i was pointing out was that Biden is useless. His cognitive ability is terrible. He can only speak when reading from a script. Mixing up Iraq with Afghanistan (on numerous occasions!) is not a good sign. Also it is a fact that he was following Trump's agreement for withdrawal which makes it a statement of FACT. Facts are a wonderful way of assessing a situation. They can never be denied (except by wet liberals who always attempt to rewrite history). Biden should not be President because he is not mentally capable. His Doctors need to be honest when they do his annual check up. 

When it comes to confronting Russia or China Biden will not do it. They know it. Perhaps that's a good thing. Biden might say nuke Moscow but might have meant nuke Beijing!!!!! Or maybe Iraq!!!!

Don't waste your time. Your comments are too logical and honest. In the Golfer and O_U812 you are dealing with two indoctrinated fools. If you don't agree with them you are automatically labeled a sexist racist homophobe traitorous bigot.:sad:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, van the man said:

you are wrong as biden is capable of handling the situation & more importantly delegating responsibilities. dear traitor didn't listen to anyone & perpetuated his lies & inability to do anything at all to help anything or anyone. and biden is already dealing with russia & china in a realistic way. he's not going to nuke anyone. dear traitor thought that he could nuke a hurricane. duh! you need to start realizing that dear traitor saying that he did something is completely different from him actually doing something. so who would you suggest should do the job?

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

She is a lying traitor. Just ask the Americans who survived the Benghazi attack with no help from her.:dodgy:

you are an asshole. it was your favorite republicans that failed to fund the embassy properly. look it up!

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Don't waste your time. Your comments are too logical and honest. In the Golfer and O_U812 you are dealing with two indoctrinated fools. If you don't agree with them you are automatically labeled a sexist racist homophobe traitorous bigot.:sad:

wrong again. you are only labeled as a sexist racist homophobe traitorous bigot when you are a sexist racist homophobe bigot which you are big time. and don't forget that you are also a stupid moron living in trump's ass fantasyland.

• Upvote 1