US General Domestic Politics #12 Begins 04/17/21.

WWW.ALTERNET.ORG

"The nativist call is coming from inside your own caucus, Kevin"After four years of a Republican President who worked almost daily to spread or lend support to racism, white nationalism, or white supremacism –...

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

you are wrong as biden is capable of handling the situation & more importantly delegating responsibilities. dear traitor didn't listen to anyone & perpetuated his lies & inability to do anything at all to help anything or anyone. and biden is already dealing with russia & china in a realistic way. he's not going to nuke anyone. dear traitor thought that he could nuke a hurricane. duh! you need to start realizing that dear traitor saying that he did something is completely different from him actually doing something. so who would you suggest should do the job?

Could you explain how Biden is dealing with Russia and China? What is he actually doing? FACTS please.

I cannot judge what Trump did in America but in his role as leader of the free world he did an OK job. I don't believe any single person in the whole world died in a war he caused. Fact i would say. How many died in wars supported and voted on by Biden???? Thousands or possibly millions.

On world trade or globalisation Trump recognised relying on China to produce everything and end up dependent on them was wrong. trying to get American companies to make things at home wasn't wrong. 

Preventing mass migration recognised that without effective borders there is no such thing as nationhood. 

On NATO he was right to demand more nations pay the agreed 2 per cent of GDP. 

On racism can you quote anything that he said that was racist or encouraged racist behaviour?

Did Trump ever actually assault any woman? Didn't Biden get accused of inappropriate behaviour towards some women? Of course that great Democrat Clinton managed to get a blow job in the oval office by a vulnerable woman and wasn't even condemned by his wife for betrayal or importantly assaulting an intern.. so much for the sisterhood!!! The other great Democrat Kennedy was of course a serial sexual predator who fucked anything he could get his hands on. In addition he banned Sammy Davis Junior from his inauguration dinner simply because he was black. This was confirmed by Frank Sinatra who was a supporter of Kennedy.

• Upvote 2

40 minutes ago, van the man said:

Could you explain how Biden is dealing with Russia and China? What is he actually doing? FACTS please.

I cannot judge what Trump did in America but in his role as leader of the free world he did an OK job. I don't believe any single person in the whole world died in a war he caused. Fact i would say. How many died in wars supported and voted on by Biden???? Thousands or possibly millions.

On world trade or globalisation Trump recognised relying on China to produce everything and end up dependent on them was wrong. trying to get American companies to make things at home wasn't wrong. 

Preventing mass migration recognised that without effective borders there is no such thing as nationhood. 

On NATO he was right to demand more nations pay the agreed 2 per cent of GDP. 

On racism can you quote anything that he said that was racist or encouraged racist behaviour?

Did Trump ever actually assault any woman? Didn't Biden get accused of inappropriate behaviour towards some women? Of course that great Democrat Clinton managed to get a blow job in the oval office by a vulnerable woman and wasn't even condemned by his wife for betrayal or importantly assaulting an intern.. so much for the sisterhood!!! The other great Democrat Kennedy was of course a serial sexual predator who fucked anything he could get his hands on. In addition he banned Sammy Davis Junior from his inauguration dinner simply because he was black. This was confirmed by Frank Sinatra who was a supporter of Kennedy.

where are you from because you have no clue about dear traitor or biden.

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:
WWW.NBCNEWS.COM

Analysis: President Joe Biden promised to reverse President Donald Trump's crackdown on...

biden confused what's new

just proving that he's not perfect but nobody said that he was. immigration reform has been a goal for as long as i can remember. here's a suggestion. republicans can offer some helpful suggestions instead of the usual blame game. if they will start to bargain in a realistic way something might start to get better. but biden nor anyone can fix everything by themselves. dear traitor thought that he had all of the answers and he actually had none.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.DAILYKOS.COM

For a couple decades now, roughly two-thirds of Americans haven't believed American corporations were paying their fair share in taxes according to Gallup polling dating back to 2004. Naturally...

For two-thirds of my life I have believed that governments are not paying their fair share. And it doesn't provide services or products that we the people could make ourselves for cheaper.

If the government raises taxes on corporations, then corporations must pass that on to its customers. If this is OK with you, I'll send you an invoice to cover the costs exacted by the government to me. Cuz I'm tapped out with all these social bullshit programs that are letting west coast cities burn while you fucking libs play violin and pretend you're not fascists.

On that happy note:

44a86538b863cdcc9996580bc2768972cac9520a.jpeg

• Like 2