US General Domestic Politics #12 Begins 04/17/21.

13 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

You need to understand that O_U812 is no longer a rational sane person because of all the liberal progressive indoctrination he received in our public school system and because of that crack pipe he has been using.😏

giphy - 2021-04-17T041505.638.gif

giphy - 2021-04-17T041517.052.gif

giphy - 2021-04-17T041523.467.gif

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, O_U812 said:

Of course.

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

A government watchdog has found that former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo improperly used taxpayer-funded resources when he and his wife, Susan, asked State Department employees to...

what a surprise. dear traitor's administration abusing their positions. a lot more to be uncovered soon.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, O_U812 said:

Give me Liberty or I'll.......beat you up?

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

A woman in Ohio this week went on a rampage at a local grocery store after being asked to wear a face mask.Local news station Fox 19 reports that 38-year-old Christeena Carpenter was...

omg. i guess that she'll enjoy prison more than the horrible evil democrat controlled country where she is living. after all they are actually trying to defeat the pandemic so that she can stay alive. her right to infect others & die are being taken away. how horrible.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

very interesting. i wonder why she sent death threats? maybe this statement from her mother explains it.

Petit blames her daughter’s alleged vitriol toward Harris on Trump conspiracy theorists and insurrectionists.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Thestarider said:

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'WE MUST REJECT THE IDEA THAT EVERY TIME A LAW'S BROKEN, SOCIETY IS GUILTY RATHER THAN THE LAWBREAKER. IT IS TIME το RESTORE THE AMERICAN PRECEPT THAT EACH INDIVIDUAL IS ACCOUNTABLE FOR HIS ACTIONS. Ronald Reagan'

and dear traitor is calling a news conference to admit to the crimes that he has committed. oh that's right. he isn't. but as soon as he does you can post this & maybe then you will gain some credibility. until that time you have none.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:
WWW.CBSNEWS.COM

Local police chiefs spoke out against the bill, saying it would allow citizens to carry guns...

Guess I'll be moving to Texas soon 

why? florida is suddenly getting tough on guns? you should be aware that you can just as easily be shot & killed by morons that are even more stupid than you are. but whatever you want to do is fine. nobody will miss you.

• Upvote 1