US General Domestic Politics #12 Begins 04/17/21.

1 hour ago, O_U812 said:

# 1, "Antifa" is a figment of your imagination, and # 2, No "BLM" member has been accused of, or tried for murder.  Use your brains Nappy.

I didn't say they killed anyone. I said since BLM and ANTIFA members were carrying clubs and throwing fire bombs that they were much more of a lethal threat to police than was Ashli Babbitt. But Ashli Babbitt was shot by police and they were not. 

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

St Louis, Misery.   :biggrin:

Especially  North St.Louis where Black people kill other Black people every day, and BLM, Maxine Waters, Al Sharpton, Jessie Jackson, Nancy Pelosi, Kamala Harris, and Joe Biden don't give a damn about those killings.:cry:

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Especially  North St.Louis where Black people kill other Black people every day, and BLM, Maxine Waters, Al Sharpton, Jessie Jackson, Nancy Pelosi, Kamala Harris, and Joe Biden don't give a damn about those killings.:cry:

That's what we used to call it when working at MCI WorldCom (RMH Teleservices).

1 hour ago, O_U812 said:

He was responsible for protecting dozens, if not more, people trapped in the House chamber.  Ashli Babbitt got exactly what she should have seen coming.  In her lust to breech the chamber, she obviously abandon her thinking and training.  Capital cop was cleared of wrongdoing.

Cleared by who? The Capitol police or the corrupt Washington, D.C. FBI? Wait until Ashli Babbitt's family files a civil lawsuit then maybe we'll find out what really happened.

On 4/20/2021 at 2:16 AM, O_U812 said:

How to boost the economy:  The Joe Biden way:

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

When it comes to the successes of President Joe Biden, his accomplishments are stacking up and his approval rating is proving Americans are happy, particularly with the economy...

After "Sleepy Joe" announced he wanted to raise the capital gains tax rate the market ended the day down 320 points.

2 hours ago, O_U812 said:

Your posts.  You're irresponsible and very immature.  Just by your posts I don't trust you.

Irresponsible & immature is a demon 😈crats that lives in mommy's basement & wants to eliminate the constitution 

24 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Irresponsible & immature is a demon 😈crats that lives in mommy's basement & wants to eliminate the constitution 

I don't even have to say it.  You show it with every post.

• Like 1