Masha/Babi - Home activities #12

Noldus

3 minutes ago, rado07 said:

I think going to Barca and staying longer was an act that wasn't well thought out.
A lot has happened lately that wasn't well thought out.
is it because Masha was cut off from the big wide world for too long due to the unfortunate circumstances?
Is it Panic Missing Something?
The story with Hedi was a good start and could have been interesting not only for the audience but also for Mascha.
She has given up Hedi in favor of the dying villa.
and now tries to take care of the sick actors.
Is this the life she wanted?

is it strange or sad or normal? 🤷‍♂️

I disagree .. For both of them it has been sex , I think it was clear with the threesome that Tanya was involved . I just think that Masha wanted a dose of sex since she missed it 😂🤣 and asked of him to visit her . 

I think Masha is doing Nitin business and holidays at the same time , Hedi will be present from now and when she returns as I also hope with the Covid restrictions loosening to be able and enjoy an amazing summer at Masha’s apartment . I think it will be great 😇

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, rado07 said:

I think going to Barca and staying longer was an act that wasn't well thought out.
A lot has happened lately that wasn't well thought out.
is it because Masha was cut off from the big wide world for too long due to the unfortunate circumstances?
Is it Panic Missing Something?
The story with Hedi was a good start and could have been interesting not only for the audience but also for Mascha.
She has given up Hedi in favor of the dying villa.
and now tries to take care of the sick actors.
Is this the life she wanted?

is it strange or sad or normal? 🤷‍♂️

It's fucking sad!!  First off, Masha's lazy ass should have been kicked of the island known as RLC along time ago.  Secondly, to think there was ever going to be anything different than what has already been seen, is ludicrous!!

10 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think that was the issue that was talked yesterday . Hedi had the weekend off , Masha asked him to travel to Barcelona but it would have been a 13-14 hours journey and he believes it didn’t deserve to do so . He was also expressing kind of disappointment  that Masha didn’t seem to understand the explanations he was giving .

I saw that Tanya made sandwiches for him , most probably for  his journey back to Bolzano and work again . Another observation also is that tanya and Hedi don’t seem to have much contact with messages or in any similar way let’s say , much talks yesterday when Babi and Hedi woke up and Tanya joined them , felt this way at least . In any case , i am all fully pleased to see all three of them , they are a good friends company with great chemistry and ... having Babi and Tanya showering together and two magnificent asses , excellent 😇😇👏👏

somehow everything is chaotic
A flight to Barca would not have been possible for Hedi, he is coming back and has to be quarantined for 5 days.
What does his boss say about it?
I think he also said he didn't have the money

If the meeting had been important to Masha, she could have flown to Rome.
back to Barca in 36 hours is allowed.

10 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I disagree .. For both of them it has been sex , I think it was clear with the threesome that Tanya was involved . I just think that Masha wanted a dose of sex since she missed it 😂🤣 and asked of him to visit her . 

I think Masha is doing Nitin business and holidays at the same time , Hedi will be present from now and when she returns as I also hope with the Covid restrictions loosening to be able and enjoy an amazing summer at Masha’s apartment . I think it will be great 😇

Vacation and money are an argument

had a quick look at Barca, it wasn't a holiday mood,
but she may not have known that when she agreed to stay

I think Hedi was disappointed, so I don't see whether he will be in the apartment after Masha's return

but we'll see (or not, my subscription is until May 20th)

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, rado07 said:

somehow everything is chaotic
A flight to Barca would not have been possible for Hedi, he is coming back and has to be quarantined for 5 days.
What does his boss say about it?
I think he also said he didn't have the money

If the meeting had been important to Masha, she could have flown to Rome.
back to Barca in 36 hours is allowed.

You don’t need to quarantine , if I am correct , when back in italy for short notice trips , but perhaps I am wrong , I might need to check for updates on health regarding Covid in italy . 

In general , I think it was mostly fast and bad miscommunication trying to arrange things very fast . 

2 minutes ago, rado07 said:

Vacation and money are an argument

had a quick look at Barca, it wasn't a holiday mood,
but she may not have known that when she agreed to stay

I think Hedi was disappointed, so I don't see whether he will be in the apartment after Masha's return

but we'll see (or not, my subscription is until May 20th)

The fun will be in the summer 😇

EU today in Brussels
They want to allow entry (without restriction) into the EU only for people who have received an EMA-approved vaccination.
(i.e. guests from Russia are not included
the vaccine there is not (yet) approved by the EMA)
is also important for tourist activities

Masha's talks at Barca 📞:
She has an open ticket
The date of her return is uncertain (earlier / later than May 20th), she can fly back tomorrow if she wanted to. She also tried to invite different people (Tanya?).
There was talk of a brief visit from A&D.
(in May) but uncertain

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, rado07 said:

EU today in Brussels
They want to allow entry (without restriction) into the EU only for people who have received an EMA-approved vaccination.
(i.e. guests from Russia are not included
the vaccine there is not (yet) approved by the EMA)
is also important for tourist activities

It will soon all be open 😎

13 minutes ago, rado07 said:

Masha's talks at Barca 📞:
She has an open ticket
The date of her return is uncertain (earlier / later than May 20th), she can fly back tomorrow if she wanted to. She also tried to invite different people (Tanya?).
There was talk of a brief visit from A&D.
(in May) but uncertain

Interesting 😇