B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #41 (April)

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

So, now there are two spaces in B4 to fill. Let us hope they bring in some new and exciting local girls! Though I have my doubts.

The cleaning lady was there, but she only stripped off the bed, she didn't make it, so I guess no one is incoming in the next few days atleast. 😒

31 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I hope not. We desperately need new blood...She should move on with her life now...and if she's any sense, without Curly 😏

New blood will definitely be . But I believe some locals can always be around , Gina can always have her friends and I believe she has a circle already  in Barcelona that she haven’t introduced on cameras .

I believe that sooner or later , Curly will be no more , the profit period of Gina has ended, he will do a couple of cheating or have some serious fights again and life for Gina will move on , one way or the other . I think that for RLC , Gina is a big asset and even though I also want new faces , as I said , having locals as well can help with the circle of friends they already have . In any case time will tell and for sure i wouldn’t make any comment in favor of Gina if it was obvious by my side that she is fed up with RLC or she doesn’t like to be part of . 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

The cleaning lady was there, but she only stripped off the bed, she didn't make it, so I guess no one is incoming in the next few days atleast. 😒

Probably waiting for Masha to go, she can then clean both rooms.

1 hour ago, HappyChappie said:

Nelly and Bogdan could make today even more happier for me if they too were shown the door like Gina and Cesar and Mourinho. 🙂 

Mourinho is the past 😆 then but .. we have now this stupidity with the top clubs which is completely all about the money and will have lots of episodes in the following  weeks . 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

You still don't get sarcasm do you Harley?... 🤣

maybe you should give up on sarcasm !!   seems like 80% of the time you are telling people we don't get your sarcasm       

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1