B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #41 (April)

2 minutes ago, mingo said:

Someone tell Curly there's food in the kitchen.. he comes to eat and fuck.. Can't stand him or Gina.Β 

I am fully on board of them both leaving now...Β  scumbags ..many have waited for Masha to finally do something!!1 and Holly is a favorite choice ... ruined by these space cadetsΒ 

3 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

I am fully on board of them both leaving now...Β  scumbags ..many have waited for Masha to finally do something!!1 and Holly is a favorite choice ... ruined by these space cadetsΒ 

or they  are hangin around to watch ...Holly doesn't look that keen o  anything right now 😞

5 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

Gina and Curly now on the mattress on the floor with Masha and Holly.. Gettafuckout!!! They killed the mood.Β 

2 minutes ago, mingo said:

Gina and Curly now on the mattress on the floor with Masha and Holly.. Gettafuckout!!! They killed the mood.Β 

Change of mind - they are going for a double on the mattress - subtle as a brick tho a windowπŸ€”