B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #22 (April)

11 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

That was as much cleaning as I even seen Ariana do. 😄

wearing less and less as she goes..maybe balcony break time soon i dont think manual labour is a strong point with her..more of a mess creator than a tidy upper😁

1 minute ago, mspanker said:

wearing less and less as she goes..maybe balcony break time soon i dont think manual labour is a strong point with her..more of a mess creator than a tidy upper😁

She has to pick up the slack now that Sera’s not there to pick up after her.

2 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

She has to pick up the slack now that Sera’s not there to pick up after her.

Her room is a tip sometimes, left over meal plates, cups that prob have Penicillin growing in them.

Untidy little thing, makes a lot of mess for someone that takes up such little space.

13 hours ago, maxfactor said:

I hate it when my jokes don't make a connection. 😔

Sorry tried to see if it was a joke or something before I wrote but didnt quite understand it 🙂 I think I do now 😉

35 minutes ago, mspanker said:

Would be nice if she did a bate there also, I remember when Jessica did that and then someone down on the road saw her and she just smiled and waved lol.

6 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Would be nice if she did a bate there also, I remember when Jessica did that and then someone down on the road saw her and she just smiled and waved lol.

Before my time but i would be better than the normal bates. Dont see this lot doing anything like that