B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #22 (April)

50 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Here we go, who said Radi didn't go out - arrived in B2 admittedly dressed like a bleedin terrorist but there she is...😂

The more she escapes her 4X4 room , it is a hands up 🙌 from me 😎

2 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

absolutely, and its such a small room. Don't know how she copes with it!

She feels secure , somehow it is her “ sanctuary “ if I can say so . She feels that there she can share anything with her fans , happiness , sadness , smiles , tears . It is her happy isolation place , the exact place she feels being herself , that’s my belief ☺️

I think we get a “ massage virus “ at the apartments 😂🤣 this is like Leora and Malia transmitted in Barcelona .. or Pam and Radi or with whoever and this similar session projecting in Prague 🥸🤡

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I think we get a “ massage virus “ at the apartments 😂🤣 this is like Leora and Malia transmitted in Barcelona .. or Pam and Radi or with whoever and this similar session projecting in Prague 🥸🤡

Very sensual ! 

5 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

Very sensual ! 

It is new watching Radi , everyone will like it for enough time but then it will become a loop ... except if we see more things like everyone expects to see in the Prague apartment 😁😆 a genuine copy / paste but I agree , very sensual 😇