B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #22 (April)

12 minutes ago, mspanker said:

Before my time but i would be better than the normal bates. Dont see this lot doing anything like that

I liked that girl and would love to see her back one day, but I doubt it will happen.

15 hours ago, ddhm said:

She needs some money again as it seems ... a pussy , as we say in my country , can pull tankers 😂🤣 I agree that it is the sexiest thing we can have currently from her and it is enjoyable with the English spoken ☺️😇

in italy we say a hair of the pussy, pulls more than an ox cart

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

...with a present in a bottle bag. So my guess it's unlikely to be to B4...

I don’t think this guy is ready for the villa .. yet 😁 most probably overnight for Pam at his place by visiting some local friends . Except if B2 ..😉 Amalia ? 

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I don’t think this guy is ready for the villa .. yet 😁 most probably overnight for Pam at his place by visiting some local friends . Except if B2 ..😉 Amalia ? 

The present suggested it was someone's bday...maybe 1 of his friends...

15 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

The present suggested it was someone's bday...maybe 1 of his friends...

It’s good to see Pam , as I have said again , to show us parts of her private life , maybe we see even more with new friends introduced and so on ☺️😇

38 minutes ago, Neggbaroned44 said:

Good afternoon,

Completely O.T.

I assure I have no addiction, no hallucination ; But i can see a new apartment with Gina and Bruno. Is it real? Welcome back on stage Gina.

You have got to be shitting me, do you really see a new apartment with the names Gina and Bruno?  Another totally worthless move by RLC, I honestly don't know how you people can continue to put up with this horse shit!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Neggbaroned44 said:

Good afternoon,

Completely O.T.

I assure I have no addiction, no hallucination ; But i can see a new apartment with Gina and Bruno. Is it real? Welcome back on stage Gina.

Gina is back , she rightfully deserves ☺️ .. funny , crazy , sensitive and as real as she can get ☺️

• Like 2