B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #22 (April)

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

For alladino everything is a show , if you find any different comment by him  , it should go on a special archive posts that it differs from what he believes . It is indeed a show many of the things they do , but this is a spiritual repeated event  that the girls do and has nothing to do with the majority of the things that indeed are shows and we all agree on that .  Even the parties are called a show 🤨

It's sad to see RLC deteriorating more and more from real life to bullshit shows. To pretend that the shows are real is just stupid. 🤪

All this pseudo lesbian shit and all the teasing shows have nothing to do with reality. The fact that RLC has them in the daily show program doesn't change the fact that they are just shows.

Have you noticed that no matter what event in GOV/COV, somehow everything always ends in pseudo lesbian massages and has some naked girls included. It's just not real. It's bullshit.

Imagine that all cameras in RLC were discontinued for a week. If you really believe that these events would still take place in exactly the same way, you should book a place in the madhouse for yourself. 🤣

giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

4 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

For all you know most of the people on your street do the exact same thing as these girls do. 🙂 You just don't get invited cause you hate seeing naked girls. 😁

Oh, now you going to make me the neighborhood perv looking through all their windows tonight. 🤣

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

It's all a fail.  Time to switch out the cast with or without Covid.

Covid is not the problem.  RLC just made it easier on themselves by begging the girls to stay instead of dealing with all the quarantines and possible fines and by doing that they're fucking the viewers!!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

For all you know most of the people on your street do the exact same thing as these girls do. 🙂 You just don't get invited cause you hate seeing naked girls. 😁

You can literally observe when one girl teaches the next this show bullshit. It is just not real. If it were real, it would not need this training.

BTW, this is also very easy to see. The pseudo lesbian show are so obviously devoid of any sexual attraction. It's just incredibly ridiculous to see people here claiming it's real.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Alladino said:

It's sad to see RLC deteriorating more and more from real life to bullshit shows. To pretend that the shows are real is just stupid. 🤪

All this pseudo lesbian shit and all the teasing shows have nothing to do with reality. The fact that RLC has them in the daily show program doesn't change the fact that they are just shows.

Have you noticed that no matter what event in GOV/COV, somehow everything always ends in pseudo lesbian massages and has some naked girls included. It's just not real. It's bullshit.

Imagine that all cameras in RLC were discontinued for a week. If you really believe that these events would still take place in exactly the same way, you should book a place in the madhouse for yourself. 🤣

I, 100% agree with you Alladino, just as long as you don't say there needs to be more guys.  Put guys in couples apartments and have roommate apartments for girls only.  Also cast some true, good looking lesbians in an apartment instead of girls that are all tatted up and have rings sticking out of their noses. If I was a paying member, that is how I would want to see RLC setup.  The COV apartments are a joke right off the bat.  B5 was formed to encourage the couples to intermingle with the thought that if they had enough to drink and snort, something might happen.......the VHTV affect if you will..

9 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I, 100% agree with you Alladino, just as long as you don't say there needs to be more guys.  Put guys in couples apartments and have roommate apartments for girls only.  Also cast some true, good looking lesbians in an apartment instead of girls that are all tatted up and have rings sticking out of their noses. If I was a paying member, that is how I would want to see RLC setup.  The COV apartments are a joke right off the bat.  B5 was formed to encourage the couples to intermingle with the thought that if they had enough to drink and snort, something might happen.......the VHTV affect if you will..

Sorry, but guys are just part of real life. But it should be clear to you that by guys in den apartments I do not mean COV.

COV in RLC is almost like GOV. They even have the pseudo lesbian bullshit shows. 🤣 RLC is just ridiculous.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Sorry, but guys are just part of real life. But it should be clear to you that by guys in den apartments I do not mean COV.

COV in RLC is almost like GOV. They even have the pseudo lesbian bullshit shows. 🤣 RLC is just ridiculous.

There i knew you couldn't resist both "pseudo' and "real life" and...guys in one comment.  Like taking a daily shit for you.  Except you were constipated ...Bet you feel good now. :dodgy: 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

COV in RLC is almost like GOV. They even have the pseudo lesbian bullshit shows. RLC is just ridiculous.

I am going to be totally honest with you Alladino.  I have never liked looking at guys and I don't watch guy/girl sex.  The last thing I want to see on my computer screen or television for that matter, is a harry ass guy with his nuts staring me in the face.  I am ok with guys on RLC as long as they are in a couples apartment.  I don't believe in any of the bullshit that has been occurring across the Barcelona apartments with the guys participating in the fake ass shows.  If you want guys, stick them in a couples apartment.  I would want to see an actual roommate apartment that features girls who are in college and not these strippers/adult website model types.  I'm talking real run of the mill, local collage girls.  I'm tired of reading about the same fucking repeats coming back and for once I wish RLC would just get rid of all of them!!

33 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

If I spot the 500lb. grandmother you'll be the first to know.  Then I have to find and kill you for it. 🤣

You don't have to fight me over a 500lb grandmother, I'm quiet willing to leave her all to you. 😁

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Makes no odds to me, I watch what I want to watch Strange idea I know. If I had subcription TV such as Sky, I would watch about 20% of it. The rest doesn't interest me, so I have this simple philosophy which one person doesn't seem to understand

The thing is that at least you have an idea of what you are watching because you are paying and you can make your own conclusions . There are people here who speak about things that they have absolutely no idea because they aren’t subscribers and they base their opinions according to what they read mostly here and therefore they make and create their own reality and conclusions . 

• Confused 1